Whats your top 3 most annoying enemies in the game?

#11soulegion08Posted 9/30/2012 2:50:29 AM
Gamemaster64 posted...
Badass varkids are jerks too. no telling how many times I died during the Mighty Morphin' quest because a badass varkid decided to hatch instead of an Adult Varkid and literally 2 shot me with its OP ass acid in TVHM.

You do know when the egg thing shows up, you inject something and this will change what comes out.

i know ive done this quest on normal and TVHM, but ive had instances where i one of the eggs hatched while I wasnt there so i had to deal with the mutated varkid and a badass varkid from the egg i wasnt paying attention to. trying to kill those mutated varkids are a pain on their own anyway. throw a badass varkid into the mix and you have a serious problem.
---
PSN:SSoul0
AC2:B, LittleBigPlanet 2, Uncharted 1+2, Crysis2, MAG, Vanquish, Folklore,MGS4, NSUNS2 *My PS3 titles*
#12Artemicion82Posted 9/30/2012 2:52:38 AM
if you think badass varkids are bad, I'd love to see your reaction in the caustic caverns when one transfroms 4 times. I never see people mention this enemy but it was one of the bigger surprises I came across, it's name is something like Venomous the Invincible.
#13pyrosfury88Posted 9/30/2012 2:53:34 AM
varkids (adult.and larva)-twitchy when they are small op when they are badass

rakk-we all know why

rats-damn twitchy and the damn jumping snipers worst enemy
---
psn:BossPyro88
#14soulegion08Posted 9/30/2012 2:58:15 AM
soulegion08 posted...
Gamemaster64 posted...
Badass varkids are jerks too. no telling how many times I died during the Mighty Morphin' quest because a badass varkid decided to hatch instead of an Adult Varkid and literally 2 shot me with its OP ass acid in TVHM.

You do know when the egg thing shows up, you inject something and this will change what comes out.

i know ive done this quest on normal and TVHM, but ive had instances where i one of the eggs hatched while I wasnt there so i had to deal with the mutated varkid and a badass varkid from the egg i wasnt paying attention to. trying to kill those mutated varkids are a pain on their own anyway. throw a badass varkid into the mix and you have a serious problem.

yes ive heard of that boss, personally i love Caustic caverns but i hate Varkids so i probably wouldnt fare very well against him.

but yea like Ive said, I ve had badass varkids hatch from one of the smaller varkids or an adult egg, whichever the case i had to deal with a mutated varkid and a badass varkid and it wasnt fun.
---
AC2:B, LittleBigPlanet 2, Uncharted 1+2, Crysis2, MAG, Vanquish, Folklore,MGS4, NSUNS2 *My PS3 titles*
#15Power TurtlePosted 9/30/2012 3:00:27 AM
I dont know anymore. Got started on TVHM and pretty much anything with 'badass' in the title is going to be annoying.. I LOVE IT!
#16rave50000(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2012 3:02:12 AM
ok i updated the list(i still cant believe i left out buzzards)
#17SuppleSnakePosted 9/30/2012 3:05:38 AM
As a Siren with Ruin, I laugh in the face of Buzzards <__<
#18chupachupPosted 9/30/2012 3:08:20 AM
the badass pyro thresher in the caustic caverns is the worst enemy in the game. when it appears it 2 hit kills you and you have no where to run and hide because its tentacles find you. i lost $200,000 to it and still cant kill it.
---
We are trying to create a game that is spicy. And we want to make it as spicy as possible. But its edible and tastes good and leaves you wanting more.
#19yhalothar__Posted 9/30/2012 3:10:25 AM
Every variety of those flying little droids. It takes forever to shoot them in place.
---
sig here
#20soulegion08Posted 9/30/2012 3:15:42 AM
SuppleSnake posted...
As a Siren with Ruin, I laugh in the face of Buzzards <__<

I envy you.
---