Can you mod on Ps3 yet?

#11slickuticaPosted 9/30/2012 3:41:39 PM
fisheye11 posted...
BorderSkill posted...
Bump

why bump when you already got a answer. there is no opinion here. modding has not been put into this game yet.

must not be the answer he wanted, also lol at his name and request.
---
----------------------------------
psn name Dr_ROCKSO
#12BurgerTime79Posted 9/30/2012 3:42:08 PM
If you're referring to the way there are official mods for a game like Skyrim on the PC, no there isn't.
If you're referring to hacking the game in order to cheat, no, and if there was, it would be against the ToS to request how or tell others how to do it.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#13DePolloPosted 9/30/2012 3:48:30 PM
My lord, what is with these people. Can't they just play a good game and enjoy the content
without destroying it or for that matter everyone else's online game experience by editing a
save file instead of earning it like a real gamer...take your lazy gamer a** over to xbox or pc
where modders belong, and the rest of us will be happy bragging about earning the trophy
for doing the challenges the hard way, by playing the damn game!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry if this offended anyone, but I'm so sick of gamers whining about modding a game
instead of enjoying it, like the rest of us...lol
---
" Don't you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF? "
#14AFilthyHippiePosted 9/30/2012 3:50:13 PM
If you're going to mod, you better stay the hell off multiplayer.
---
PSN: AFilthyHippie.
#15jmyoda10Posted 9/30/2012 3:54:25 PM
Rayjaya posted...
If you just want to cheat and kill the fun why didn't you buy it for pc? I mean that's what they are made for.

No, they're made for outperforming seven year old hardware.
---
Why are so many people in personal ads looking for D&D free? What's wrong with a little tabletop roleplaying?
#16LesserAngelPosted 9/30/2012 3:57:58 PM
I have to admit, I found it fun to make my own weapons and stuff on the first game, I never made anything excessively OP, It was just something fun to do.
#17NHZ1337Posted 9/30/2012 4:00:58 PM(edited)
jmyoda10 posted...
Rayjaya posted...
If you just want to cheat and kill the fun why didn't you buy it for pc? I mean that's what they are made for.

No, they're made for outperforming seven year old hardware.

ohhh thats why... i should go get some hex stuff b/c buying a $400-600 every other year, like stupid people and iphones... is NOT an option?( And Dummy PC can be upgraded as much as u want not every 7 years)

Right.

Do what you want but dont dress up your bs like you have a real point or standards. Your a bum.
#18jmyoda10Posted 10/1/2012 8:50:16 PM
NHZ1337 posted...
Do what you want but dont dress up your bs like you have a real point or standards. Your a bum.

I do have real standards, like spelling, grammar, usage, and modern hardware. Someone's jelly.
---
Why are so many people in personal ads looking for D&D free? What's wrong with a little tabletop roleplaying?
#19RayjayaPosted 10/1/2012 10:44:02 PM
jmyoda10 posted...
NHZ1337 posted...

I do have real standards, like spelling, grammar, usage, and modern hardware. Someone's jelly.

Really? Because your run-on sentences beg to differ. Also you sound like an angry troll who got kicked off of 4chan.

If you do believe that pc has anything to offer other then mods/ hacking and graphics I would love to know about it.
#20Kia123AminiPosted 10/2/2012 1:57:33 AM
Rayjaya posted...
jmyoda10 posted...
NHZ1337 posted...

Really? Because your run-on sentences beg to differ. Also you sound like an angry troll who got kicked off of 4chan.

If you do believe that pc has anything to offer other then mods/ hacking and graphics I would love to know about it.

A. That was not a run-on sentence.
B. "Then." If you're going to attack someone's grammatical incapability, for God's sake, show a little finesse of your own.
---
\m/ RIP Ronnie James Dio, July 1942-May 2010. I hope you enjoyed your unparalleled musicianship while it lasted (all 67 years, dude). \m/