so I'm stuck in Sawtooth cauldron...

#1SF_URPosted 10/1/2012 1:43:42 AM
and I can't find my way out.

I love this game, but the map straight up lies sometimes.
#2soulegion08Posted 10/1/2012 1:44:47 AM
SF_UR posted...
and I can't find my way out.

I love this game, but the map straight up lies sometimes.

I dont blame you, i hate that place. its pretty confusing >_>
---
PSN:SSoul0
AC2:B, LittleBigPlanet 2, Uncharted 1+2, Crysis2, MAG, Vanquish, Folklore,MGS4, NSUNS2 *My PS3 titles*
#3FryerPosted 10/1/2012 1:44:55 AM
Quit and save then continue, the only way to get back to the exit is to go back up the tower and jump off the east side.
#4KiThirstyPosted 10/1/2012 1:49:46 AM
Fryer posted...
Quit and save then continue, the only way to get back to the exit is to go back up the tower and jump off the east side.

...or you can go up the slope you walked down when you entered the area. It took me a while to figure out too. It starts practically on the opposite side from the entrance.
#5FryerPosted 10/1/2012 1:51:26 AM
You can walk up there? I had no idea, anyway its easier to just quit then continue if you didn't jump off the tower.
#6KiThirstyPosted 10/1/2012 1:56:08 AM
Fryer posted...
You can walk up there? I had no idea, anyway its easier to just quit then continue if you didn't jump off the tower.

Maybe you jumped to the lower areas without following the path down, and have been trying to climb the wrong place.
#7FryerPosted 10/1/2012 1:59:02 AM
KiThirsty posted...
Fryer posted...

Maybe you jumped to the lower areas without following the path down, and have been trying to climb the wrong place.

I did indeed, why walk when you can jump. When I did that place and finished all the side missions I just wanted to get out of there so I quit and reloaded.
#8KiThirstyPosted 10/1/2012 2:04:39 AM
Fryer posted...
KiThirsty posted...
Fryer posted...

I did indeed, why walk when you can jump. When I did that place and finished all the side missions I just wanted to get out of there so I quit and reloaded.

That is definitely the most convenient way out if you are not in a group.
#9FryerPosted 10/1/2012 2:07:33 AM
Oh well a group is a different matter, I don't play online so needing to find an exit was never an issue for me.