anybody have Miss Moxxi's Rubi?

#1ModernFOXXPosted 10/2/2012 8:37:52 PM
im willing to trade for it... its the only moxxi gun i need, and i would like to have them all. my friend said chose the rifle for us...without asking me.... so i missed out on it
---
Why Albert...why? ~Sincerely, a Cardinals fan...No loyalty at all from what could've been the greatest Card ever, Albert Pujols.
#2malicemizerfanPosted 10/2/2012 8:51:46 PM
at least the one I got was horrible. and pt1. and sold a long time ago along with never inviting that "friend" who agreed to give me the rifle from that quest which he did earlier then had a change of heart about, and then spent the whole time after his other friend logged on promising it to him, even going so far as telling me not to sell it so that I could hold it for his friend(****ing leech suctions up all the good guns so he can use them later. yeah, thanks for taking that lv 47 blue rifle when you aren't even 30 yet.) until he as a high enough level to use it.
#3DefyingthelawPosted 10/2/2012 9:08:33 PM
i actually do have one, but its like level 41 or something
#4ModernFOXX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 9:19:20 PM
Defyingthelaw posted...
i actually do have one, but its like level 41 or something

im 24...but i could pay i guess? (In game money that is.)
---
Why Albert...why? ~Sincerely, a Cardinals fan...No loyalty at all from what could've been the greatest Card ever, Albert Pujols.
#5DefyingthelawPosted 10/2/2012 9:52:15 PM
ohhh nah i dun need money haha ill dump you one.. if your still on?