Help me find Donkey Mong, please!

#1HojoForTehWinPosted 10/5/2012 10:18:08 PM
I've been farming for 6 hours trying to find this guy... killed King Mong at least 50 times.

I'm using the location from this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAj3l8t3qbM&feature=player_embedded
---
Wily was right. PSN ID: LostTheGame
#2strangecityPosted 10/5/2012 10:21:35 PM
he's never spawned in that location for me, i strongly suggest you try this spot instead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP3KnJeWmyM
---
Feed her Charlotte! Feed her Carrie! Feed her Samantha!
#3HojoForTehWin(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 10:24:37 PM
First time going there I found him!

Thanks so much!
---
#4DelusioNzorszorPosted 10/5/2012 10:25:07 PM
I got him to spawn outside of where you get the quest from that Robot that wants to be human. (I forgot it's name)

Anyways if you fast travel to Eridium Blight you catch-a-ride and drive down the road, take a right through the hyperion gate and drive forward a bit, if you don't see him chilling on a hill directly down the road then he didn't spawn.
#5strangecityPosted 10/5/2012 10:25:21 PM
np
---
#6HojoForTehWin(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 10:26:05 PM
Now on a slightly different topic.. any advice for finding Jimmy Jenkins and a Chubby?

I've sadly already completed Doctor's Orders...
---
#7DelusioNzorszorPosted 10/5/2012 10:28:05 PM
Easiest way to find a chubby is to fast travel to Tundra Express - Farmhouse , run outside and get all the varkid to spawn, rinse and repeat until one spawns. I got 3 in one run before.

Any place with loads of enemies basically, varkid work the best.
#8_Deadeye_CM_Posted 10/5/2012 10:30:22 PM
Donkey Mong spawns like all other Bullymongs, out of wall sphincters. The only place I've seen him spawn is right outside of Ore Chasm on the hill. There's a line wall sphincter that you can't miss.
#9strangecityPosted 10/5/2012 10:35:53 PM
can't help you with jimmy but for chubbies

1. go to frostburn canyon farmhouse

2. activate the fast travel station there (so that when you restart you automatically spawn there) don't worry about the electic fence the switch is right next to the bottom of the ladder

3. irrtate the varkids and wait for one to evovle into a chubby (go to farmhouse and dodge incoming shots) don't forget to shoot to keep them from going idle

it goes like this larva > adult > chubby,

4. this is of course a rare occurance because its usually larva > adult > badass > super badass > ultimate badass > Vermivorous the Invincible

5. no chubby, save and quit

however this can all be avoided if you haven't played true vault hunter mode
---
#10HojoForTehWin(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 10:40:49 PM
I've yet to play TVHM.. how can it be avoided?
---