Public Service Announcement: Please revive me.

#1ProphetsofDoomPosted 10/6/2012 2:44:31 PM
I'm always looking out for my teammates. So when I go down reviving EVERYONE, please revive me, I'm poor enough.... Thank you.
---
PSN: AngerVent
#2KeyeszxPosted 10/6/2012 2:46:20 PM
If you're poor you need to do more missions. I'm never broke and I don't know how many times I've died. That or you need to sell more crap loot instead of leaving it.
---
PSN/Gamertag:Keyeszx (Don't send blank friend invite)
Currently Playing:League of Legends, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat, Infinity Blade 2
#3tibzapp74Posted 10/6/2012 2:57:46 PM
let me guess. your the kind of guy who has all his slots filled but really only uses 6 or 7 of those weapons. i hold 6 weapons and leave all the other slots open. pick up everything and sell it at next vendor , never broke. just keep anything you really like in the vault if you dont use it. also , get some better damn guns and revive yourself.
#4MalcyonPosted 10/6/2012 3:19:58 PM
Gotta love this board's sense of teamwork, it's not about him hording weapons, it's about you guys not being team players and reviving others.

I go out of my way to revive your ass and most people refuse to do the same.
#5SSj7CloudSPosted 10/6/2012 3:23:47 PM
Malcyon posted...
Gotta love this board's sense of teamwork, it's not about him hording weapons, it's about you guys not being team players and reviving others.

I go out of my way to revive your ass and most people refuse to do the same.

Well, it is the internet, especially here on gamefaqs people love to be complete tools whenever they can. It amuses them I guess, it's really just sad though.
---
Playing: Valkyria Chronicles (PS3) Grandia II (PS2) HDNeptunia Mk II(PS3)
#6ProphetsofDoom(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 3:31:29 PM
My money situation is beside the point, I added the poor part for effect, & and you guys went with it. It's a jerk move not reviving the guy that's keeping the party alive. That's the point
---
#7j_riv216Posted 10/6/2012 3:35:37 PM
Here's my solution: don't play with randoms.
---
PSN: CollinwoodCracka
#8ProphetsofDoom(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 3:37:59 PM
I will admit, I am a bit of a weapon hoarder. Anyway..... back to my point. Sometimes I'll be a shot away from reviving my self when a heroic teammate jumps in and takes the kill, while leaving me to rot. I guess there playing some other game.
---
#9KeyeszxPosted 10/6/2012 3:51:59 PM
I don't really care about the team work aspect of his argument. I care about the poor part because he was trying to get sympathy which there is no reason to be poor in this game when they give you so much money. I play a support siren so I see someone go down I just phase lock them and they're good as new. But I will miss a guy occasionally. Still, it's not like death is a big deal unless it's during some big fight where you need all the firepower you can get. So people need to stop complaining about dying.
---
PSN/Gamertag:Keyeszx (Don't send blank friend invite)
Currently Playing:League of Legends, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat, Infinity Blade 2
#10tibzapp74Posted 10/6/2012 4:00:57 PM
i'm sorry , coming to revive you right now and i'll even leave you a few bucks for the next time i don't. once again , sorry but you weren't the only one getting shot at.