Kawaii Killer head

#21_Deadeye_CM_Posted 10/6/2012 4:11:24 PM
pegasusmagic001 posted...
Godly_Goof posted...
eightoneseven posted...
i hope this wansn't a trap lol

I also hope not. But I can only imagine the flood he's got in his message box.

If I get it, I want to put a save up here that has it
That way people can just get it without having to ask

Borderlands 2 saves are encrypted on the PS3. You can't share save files.
#22LegendOfTheRagePosted 10/6/2012 4:11:46 PM
Godly_Goof posted...
eightoneseven posted...

I messaged him almost immediately afterwards to no reply so perhaps he was joking. I gave away free cc's in one thread.and recieved a huge wave of spam for almost a day,so who knows how much they will blow him up for the head. I feel sorry for his message box
#23pegasusmagic001Posted 10/6/2012 4:12:53 PM
_Deadeye_CM_ posted...
Godly_Goof posted...
eightoneseven posted...

Really?
I started the game on my friend's PS3, then transfered all the data of my character and profile onto my PS3 when I got it. It worked perfectly
---
PSN: Pegs001, Pokemon Soul Silver - JR, 2536-5834-1053
Win - 53, Losses - 23
#24_Deadeye_CM_Posted 10/6/2012 4:26:56 PM
_Deadeye_CM_ posted...
Godly_Goof posted...
eightoneseven posted...

Really?
I started the game on my friend's PS3, then transfered all the data of my character and profile onto my PS3 when I got it. It worked perfectly

Well then it must work if you transfer the profile data. But, that means that you'd have to create a new account to get the save, and for those of us with only one controller, we'd be out of luck. :/
#25FooBear408Posted 10/6/2012 4:28:58 PM
I messaged him almost immediately afterwards to no reply so perhaps he was joking. I gave away free cc's in one thread.and recieved a huge wave of spam for almost a day,so who knows how much they will blow him up for the head. I feel sorry for his message box

I'm watching the Oakland/San Francisco playoff games right now, don't live online guy. I'll get to everyone in time. I'm doing this because the TC has a big mouth and is not special or unique. I don't enjoy when people act like they're better than everyone else, it really steams my broccoli.
---
FooBear408 [PSN iD & XBL]
#26Godly_GoofPosted 10/6/2012 4:44:45 PM(edited)
FooBear408 posted...

I'm watching the Oakland/San Francisco playoff games right now, don't live online guy. I'll get to everyone in time. I'm doing this because the TC has a big mouth and is not special or unique. I don't enjoy when people act like they're better than everyone else, it really steams my broccoli.

That's fine I'm patient :3 though I'm just kinda half paying attention to my online ATM and will be done gaming ... Well sort of done now lol but goin to bed in about 2 hours or so. Will you possibly be on tomorrow at some point??

EDIT: I should also add that PSN ID: Evantheawful

Just in case your wondering who I am on the list to save yourself the time looking for me if I'm offline at that point :P
---
Dear Superbot, There is this new thing called RPGs and JRPGs that make up about 70% of the PS roster. In the future put them in your damn games :/
#27Raptor715Posted 10/6/2012 4:33:21 PM
Foobear answer the people who messaged you first before the people on top on your message list lol
---
PSN/GT: Mythodix
#28Raptor715Posted 10/7/2012 1:43:14 PM
Thanks Foobear for that dupe of the Kawaii Killer! Nice trading dude
---
PSN/GT: Mythodix
#29zeldashoPosted 10/7/2012 1:51:59 PM
Not at home now, but I'll send a request when I get home. Id really appreciate the head, and it would make a great early birthday gift :D.

Thanks either way, my PSN is SgtWiggles
---
GT:OmegaXP PSN:SgtWiggles
Now Playing: P4A, DoA5, TTT2, Borderlands 2, Disgaea 4, BB:Extend, Pokemon Conquest, Pokemon SS, FFXIII-2
#30B2thelastoisePosted 10/7/2012 1:52:28 PM
FooBear408 posted...
I hate to break your happy bubble, but I got it a couple days ago.

Anyone who wants it - message/add me and I'll give it to you.

ill take one! Ps3 ID - B2thelastoise