Whats the Flesh stick exploit?

#1_krat0s_Posted 10/7/2012 1:32:41 AM
I see alot of people who say they "Kept this mission available" or talk about this "Flesh Stick exploit/glitch" or "Flesh stick 2.0"

What is this????
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Not changing this until Tomba is revealed for PSASBR 7/30/12
IcyFlamez's "K" count: 10
#2sion4everPosted 10/7/2012 1:38:06 AM
mitsiguri posted...
Allowing secondary characters to reach level 20 easily. [Flesh-Stick]

When you have a character reach Tiny Tina do all of her side missions until you make it to the final stage of her tea party. Here she wants you to lure Flesh-Stick to her little cove to join her tea party. Since you can fail this mission by killing him you can actually repeat that over n over for experience. On top of that if a second controller is available and you wish to make another character but don't want to level them up the normal way you can have that created person join your session and have them run all the way to Tiny Tina. If you keep them in front of her and your main character in front of where Flesh-Stick walks out you can kill him and re-accept the mission as fast as your trigger finger allows making anyone reach roughly 20-21 in a matter of minutes.

Contributed By: mitsiguri.

Flesh-Stick 2.0 is the same thing but on your second playthrough and can be used to easily level up to 44.
Flesh-Stick 2.5 is when you don't finish the quest until postgame of your second playthrough. Enemies will scale to your level and you can use this exploit to easily level up to 50.
---
D3 DLC Cut-Ins & WF: http://sion4ever.livejournal.com/
#3_krat0s_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 1:42:10 AM
oh ok thanks for clearing it up for me.

i myself dont believe in exploits etc. and will be playing this the RIGHT way.

Ive heard about the golden key glitches and stuff like that. kinda defeats the purpose of the game, however i kinda would do the trading/dupe thing only if a friend needs a certain gun i have and vice versa that i dont necessarily want to part with
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Not changing this until Tomba is revealed for PSASBR 7/30/12
IcyFlamez's "K" count: 10
#4st017Posted 10/8/2012 9:11:38 PM
This isn't really an exploit it's a farming method that just doesn't require you to save and quit. If you were doing anything wrong in the game then there would be something wrong with it, but you are simply getting experience by killing a badass level semiboss enemy.
---
PSN: solo013 / XBLA: solo017 / FB: solo013 / Tw: st017
#5Dref151Posted 10/8/2012 9:21:56 PM
_krat0s_ posted...

Ive heard about the golden key glitches and stuff like that. kinda defeats the purpose of the game, however i kinda would do the trading/dupe thing only if a friend needs a certain gun i have and vice versa that i dont necessarily want to part with

you dont believe in the the most morally sound iffy thing, yet duping, you make an excuse for
#6JollibeatsPosted 10/9/2012 12:09:45 AM
st017 posted...
This isn't really an exploit it's a farming method that just doesn't require you to save and quit. If you were doing anything wrong in the game then there would be something wrong with it, but you are simply getting experience by killing a badass level semiboss enemy.

I like your way of thinking.
---
PSN/Steam/LoL: Jollibeats
3DS FC: 5284-1412-8049
#7gotdangitPosted 10/9/2012 2:31:44 AM
_krat0s_ posted...

Plays the RIGHT way

Justifies Exploits.
---
Poke White code: 1077-0690-9356