Just got the game, not sure who to play as

#21jackstar_rockPosted 10/8/2012 3:24:49 AM
I went Zer0 on my first run and absolutely regretted it. He's definitely for experienced players who like a challenge. Ditched the ninja at 20, and my Gunzeker is 27 now, loving him to no end. Will do a Siren run before calling it day!
#22Klaatu77Posted 10/8/2012 4:41:18 AM
jackstar_rock posted...
I went Zer0 on my first run and absolutely regretted it. He's definitely for experienced players who like a challenge. Ditched the ninja at 20, and my Gunzeker is 27 now, loving him to no end. Will do a Siren run before calling it day!

I played Zer0 through PT2.5 and it was hard, really hard. Now playong as Axton and it is so much easier. That said, I enjoyed Zer0 quite a bit but he is definitely for those who don't mind respawning a lot.
---
PSN: McCloud77
Pawn: Cloudstrike Lvl200 Ranger (Scather/Utilitarian)
#23Chrazy1988Posted 10/8/2012 5:03:38 AM
Klaatu77 posted...
jackstar_rock posted...

I played Zer0 through PT2.5 and it was hard, really hard. Now playong as Axton and it is so much easier. That said, I enjoyed Zer0 quite a bit but he is definitely for those who don't mind respawning a lot.

Disagree. It's not easy by any means but I wouldn't say it's hard either. My Zero does fine on his own. Getting up to BNK3R was a little painful but other than that it was like an obstacle course in the park. Play smart and use your action skill...a lot! Both offensive and defensive. Don't forget that you can respec at any time to adapt to different situations.