Playing online becomes a race for loot. A selfish, greedy, race for loot.

#31blackart1111Posted 10/8/2012 1:14:21 PM
Alexichu posted...
TheRazgrizDemon posted...
Alexichu posted...
Never experienced Ninja looters online myself and I nearly always play with randoms. I've even had the experience of a guy running past the loot to revive me and when a chest was opened my and the host were looking at the shields, he took 3 of the 4 leaving the best one for me to use so not all people online are dicks

You can say dicks without getting censored?

Awesome. now I can quote Jack when he goes "Dicks, I was talking about dicks"

XD

Now that you mention it, maybe its not allowed

We shall know soon enough. =)
---
Psn = Blackart27
I like to keep it simple. :)
#32Urizen5Posted 10/8/2012 1:22:47 PM
Should've had individual loot like D3 or be able to kill friends, not be able to steal their loot, but to make them respawn or at least to be revived at your leisure. At least you have a fighting chance for loot.

Or another option, before play you get a priority of type of item. Say you need a shotty, then pick it and you get dibs on shotty's and not other type of weapon/items
---
PSN-AlphaRooster
#33Hanzou74Posted 10/8/2012 2:29:51 PM
You know, it's funny. I put off playing online for a while for this very reason. It would be infuriating to see greedy looters doing this nonsense. But so far i've only played with maybe 1 or 2 people like that. Everyone else has been very mellow, helpful, and rather skilled at their class (strange, i know). Usually someone will open a chest, we'll all stand around and look at what's in it, and if someone is upgrading, then so be it. Sometimes i'll end up running off to a chest with no one else, and head back to the group and drop it all on the ground so people can have a look.

The only people i kick are the ones who just stand there and watch you die, without reviving you. With no enemies around, they just sort of... stand there. And the ones who swoop in at the last second while you're in FFYL, killing an enemy with really low health. They just steal the kill from you, then watch you die, lol. Kinda funny, but it's not, really.
---
Dearest Violet, please forgive me.
#34Solid_BelmontPosted 10/8/2012 3:46:41 PM
blackart1111 posted...
Alexichu posted...
Alexichu posted...
Never experienced Ninja looters online myself and I nearly always play with randoms. I've even had the experience of a guy running past the loot to revive me and when a chest was opened my and the host were looking at the shields, he took 3 of the 4 leaving the best one for me to use so not all people online are dicks

XD

I don't see why Richard should be censored, that would be discrimination and a very anti Richard attitude. Next thing you know we'll have bob censored too

XD
---
Stop reading my signature and go make your own.
#35AlexichuPosted 10/8/2012 3:53:17 PM
Solid_Belmont posted...
blackart1111 posted...
Alexichu posted...
Alexichu posted...

XD

I don't see why Richard should be censored, that would be discrimination and a very anti Richard attitude. Next thing you know we'll have bob censored too

XD

Lmao. Well it hasn't been censored yet so I'm guessing its ok. Richard will be happy
---
PSN: Sonic_1985
Jeremy Clarkson for Prime Minister
#36zyrax2301Posted 10/8/2012 3:58:38 PM
Last night convinced me not to let randoms join my game again any more. Some dude called RedXXX or something, total douche bag. Loud, annoying braggart who pinches orange stuff and quits.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.