The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

**** GAMESTOP Caps

#1KeyeszxPosted 10/9/2012 3:00:59 PM
So I go to gamestop to buy a psn card then they conned me into buying the ****ing season pass. I asked if they sold $15 PSN cards because I didn't want to have $10 extra on my account. They told me "no but what are you trying to buy" I told them the new character dlc for Borderlands 2. They're like "Oh buy the season pass that gets you 4 dlc for the price of 3." I forgot and was too excited to realize season pass didn't get gaige. Now I'm broke and can't even afford to buy her when that's what I ****ing went there to get was a PSN card so I could buy her. I'm ****ing pissed.
---
PSN/Gamertag:Keyeszx (Don't send blank friend invite)
Currently Playing:League of Legends, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat, Infinity Blade 2
#2Captin_TerorPosted 10/9/2012 3:02:28 PM
http://www.subtletea.com/billy_polard_-_there_there.jpg
---
Looking forward to: Persona 4 Golden, , FFX HD, Bioshock Infinite, Halo 4, and Assassin's Creed III,
PSN: CasualSnoopy
#3dargondarkfirePosted 10/9/2012 3:02:56 PM
extra 10 bucks for future dlc.......
#4Keyeszx(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 3:03:05 PM
It's also gearbox's fault for including these stupid weird ass named dlc content. Just tell me wtf I'm buying. 4 campaign dlc for the price of 3, good. I don't need to be told it's season or primeir or whatever the ****!

you can't even buy Gaige, you have to buy the Premiere Club. How the **** am I supposed to know that was how I got Gaige when every ****ing other game just says, buy so and so extra character dlc!
---
Currently Playing:League of Legends, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat, Infinity Blade 2
#5Keyeszx(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 3:04:50 PM
dargondarkfire posted...
extra 10 bucks for future dlc.......

Ya I wasn't thinking of that at the time. I just wanted to buy her and be done with it. But then they told me about it just being a measly $30 for 4 dlc and they said each was $10 so I assumed it meant her too. Like I said I was hyped. Now I spent $30 and have nothing to show for it. T_T
---
#6BurgerTime79Posted 10/9/2012 3:07:44 PM
1. It's likely that the employee didn't realize that she wasn't included in the pass. This can happen. That's an individual employee situation, not Gamestop itself, so swearing at the company is the wrong route to take.

2. You weren't "conned". Again, he likely didn't realize she wasn't in the pass. You knew and forgot, so it's partially your fault.

3. If you didn't want $10 extra on your account, then you could have used a credit or debit card to buy the DLC.

4. Why the **** aren't you going back to the store to make a complaint instead of coming to us about it?
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#7blackart1111Posted 10/9/2012 3:08:16 PM
Keyeszx posted...
So I go to gamestop to buy a psn card then they conned me into buying the ****ing season pass. I asked if they sold $15 PSN cards because I didn't want to have $10 extra on my account. They told me "no but what are you trying to buy" I told them the new character dlc for Borderlands 2. They're like "Oh buy the season pass that gets you 4 dlc for the price of 3." I forgot and was too excited to realize season pass didn't get gaige. Now I'm broke and can't even afford to buy her when that's what I ****ing went there to get was a PSN card so I could buy her. I'm ****ing pissed.

This is why i dont shop at gameslop.They usually do not know what they are talking about.The only information they get is from corporate info packets,and the way they are trained is to wring as much money out of you as possible.
---
Psn = Blackart27
I like to keep it simple. :)
#8FusionnojutsuPosted 10/9/2012 3:09:50 PM
I can understand the sudden buy, happens all the time. From now on though, do a bit of research, helps you not fall into that kind of trap again. I've been burned like that before, and now I always do my research before buying anything like that. It also helps to check the DLC descriptions on PSN. Sometimes that helps too. Official Sites as well, since for this game it states that the Premium Club stuff isn't in the Season Pass.
---
"They must find it difficult....those who have taken Authority as Truth, rather than Truth as Authority."
PSN - jediahx XBL - ultimatefactorx
#9MelanyKouraPosted 10/9/2012 3:09:50 PM
Keyeszx posted...
It's also gearbox's fault for including these stupid weird ass named dlc content. Just tell me wtf I'm buying. 4 campaign dlc for the price of 3, good. I don't need to be told it's season or primeir or whatever the ****!

you can't even buy Gaige, you have to buy the Premiere Club. How the **** am I supposed to know that was how I got Gaige when every ****ing other game just says, buy so and so extra character dlc!

It's your fault for not reading up on these things before you did this. Shut up and admit you made a mistake in what you purchased.
#10tuvi3t4uPosted 10/9/2012 3:10:35 PM
looks like you learned a lesson here. lol.