The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

So did Gaige get added to the intro?

#1butterbeancdPosted 10/9/2012 4:42:01 PM
I asked yesterday if she was going to be added to the intro, when I didn't know she was being release early. Nobody seemed to know what the answer was. So now that some people have her (I don't; still stuck at stupid work, obviously doing a productive job), what's the answer? Does she get inserted into the original intro?
---
"I am the last Claptrap in existence, and I WILL TEABAG YOUR CORPSE!" - Claptrap, Borderlands 2
#2blade_7124Posted 10/9/2012 4:42:41 PM
no
---
Bow ties are cool
#3butterbeancd(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 4:44:44 PM
Does she get her own separate intro if you pick her at the character screen? Or does it just start with her right off the train like everyone else?
---
"I am the last Claptrap in existence, and I WILL TEABAG YOUR CORPSE!" - Claptrap, Borderlands 2
#4ReluctantHero9Posted 10/9/2012 4:45:50 PM
Starts the same as anyone else.
---
The original gaymer dag.
PSN: CrimsonBloop - XBL: Gaia ninE (Retired)
#5blade_7124Posted 10/9/2012 4:46:44 PM
laying in the snow just like everyone else. She doesn't even get her own ECHO in her inventory. Although those are available online.
---
Bow ties are cool
#6XCrimsonSamuraiPosted 10/9/2012 4:47:04 PM
Hell no.

You really think they'd produce a 10-15 second sequence showcasing Gaige and then edit her into the group scenes of the opening cutscene for every person's game?
---
PSN ID: CrimsonSamuraiX
#7bladedaxePosted 10/9/2012 4:56:26 PM
XCrimsonSamurai posted...
Hell no.

You really think they'd produce a 10-15 second sequence showcasing Gaige and then edit her into the group scenes of the opening cutscene for every person's game?

You make it sound like they would have to personally go to everyone's homes and do that.

It can be easily implemented with a patch >_>

Like in Power Ranger's openings, they eventually just add the 6th ranger in somehow.
---
You get the option to skip the tutorial stuff, so you'll start right at the balls. - Jabodie
#8Drkr_ZenPosted 10/9/2012 5:05:32 PM
She doesn't get an ECHO recorder in her inventory, at the start, either... but that's more than made up for it with the video logs she does. Hope one tells why she went to Pandora, however... if not they patch in four ECHOs to some random area detailing why she came to the planet, along with a challenge.
---
Playing: LBP2, MHP3rd HD, ME3, OoT 3D, KH3D, Borderlands 2
"See You Space Cowboy."
#9XCrimsonSamuraiPosted 10/9/2012 5:06:09 PM
bladedaxe posted...
Hell no.

You make it sound like they would have to personally go to everyone's homes and do that.

Like in Power Ranger's openings, they eventually just add the 6th ranger in somehow.

Totally, waiting for Randy Pitchfork to come add it to my PS3 as we speak.

Obviously they could patch it in, but they need to create the additional footage for the opening sequence in the first place, which would cost time and money.

I don't even know why this needs to be spelled out for people, I wasn't the least bit surprised with no Gaige in the opening cutscene, I figured it'd be too difficult to pull off.
---
PSN ID: CrimsonSamuraiX
#10ShineboltPosted 10/9/2012 5:06:56 PM
bladedaxe posted...
Hell no.

Not to mention that the Red, Yellow, and Pink Rangers all had one or more actor changes (IIRC the Pink Ranger had like 3 or so) which were also edited in. Still, I'm not too surprised they didn't go to the trouble of doing that with Gaige. I'm more disappointed about the lack of ECHOs for her though as I'm a sucker for story regardless of how bad it is. Oh well, hopefully they have an area for her that contains ECHOs of her like the other characters in a dlc expansion.
---
Take this post seriously at your own risk.