Sign here if you've been hit by the train in Tundra Express

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Sign here if you've been hit by the train in Tundra Express

User Info: Klic42

Klic42
4 years ago#41
/sign
E-FSC 2-7 CAV

User Info: DaMan1900

DaMan1900
4 years ago#42
...once
Ex Sony Fanboy

User Info: Razael_Osirus

Razael_Osirus
4 years ago#43
Me and my wife were playing and she just died so I was rushing over to revive her and was plowed by a train.
I haven't slept since I woke up and found my whole life was a lie

User Info: lonewulf123

lonewulf123
4 years ago#44
KittenLina posted...
I got 10 Badass rank for that. It's a hidden one.

Cool, I didn't know this. I got a badass rank for getting smashed by Ellie's Trash compactor.

User Info: RobotPirteGhost

RobotPirteGhost
4 years ago#45
Didn't even know you could get hit by the trains. Gotta go try it now.
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)

User Info: Kushu

Kushu
4 years ago#46
Oh yeah. I've been creamed by that thing at least 5 times.

User Info: GAwookie

GAwookie
4 years ago#47
I sign, but my fav as of yet time being hit by the train was me and 3 of my buddies all in tundra trying to get verm to spawn, we had 2 ultimate badass varkids trying to get em to hit some bandits ect. all of a sudden i get smacked by the train and as i die i got to whitness the awesomeness of a ultimate badass varkid get smushed as well (was amazingly sweet cuz these 2 varkids had cost me about 20M that night) and i run back up to my friends just in time to watch the other get smacked as well.... and i think my first time being hit i was showing a buddy a gun in lynchwood and standing on the platform just above the tunnel and i got killed as the train flew by under me but no shots had been fired by anyone
PSN: GAwookie

User Info: DelusioNzorszor

DelusioNzorszor
4 years ago#48
Oddly enough, never the train in tundra, but the train in lynchwood.

Main street, went to jump the gap. mid-air BOOM, dead while gunzerking and spewing gibberish. Cut down my pride.

User Info: Hyokun

Hyokun
4 years ago#49
something hit me good in lynchwood and i didn't know what happened... i just jumped back in the middle of a fight and died in mid-air... my friend said 'i think i heard a train, watch out' and i said 'so that explains a lot of things lol' such good times

User Info: KeineZeit

KeineZeit
4 years ago#50
*signs*
Playing co-op with my friend, I'd never been there before and it was the middle of the fight at the train station.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Sign here if you've been hit by the train in Tundra Express

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived