Finally, Tumba and Pimon

#1DougieDoug12Posted 10/11/2012 1:40:44 PM
I was playing thru on Gaige PT1, Jimmy Jenkins runs for my Lvl 50 assassin.

I decided to check outside after spawning by the preserve and there they were. Its about time. Now if i can only get Jimmy to show up...
---
"You need your past to be who you are now." -Jin Uzuki
#2mordekai40Posted 10/11/2012 1:43:41 PM
I've had 3 unsuccessful attempts for Pimon since alot of people were not seeing him as well. On my 3rd attempt Tumbaa didn't spawn. Guess i'll go back and look again.
---
I am Assassin, this my Creed
...Anima eius et animae omnium fidelium defunctorum per Dei misericordiam Requiescat In Pace
#3gabberknightPosted 10/11/2012 1:43:50 PM
pics or it didn't happen!!! lol j/k

where you playing alone or in a group? when i play with more than 1 player i get one of them to spawn. i've never been there with 4 players to see if they will both spawn. when i play alone neither seem to show up.
---
PSN: pudelicious
#4DougieDoug12(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 1:49:16 PM
I was just using a second controller for co-op. I had gaige as player one. Doctors orders open and 0/4 notes found. (trying to do the jimmy jenkins thing).
---
#5ulquiorraxPosted 10/11/2012 1:49:47 PM
Oh wow PT1? Ive seen tumbaa but never pimon on PT1 but when I got to PT2, I started seeing Pimon and tumbaa all the time, which is why I thought you had to get to PT2 to see him

Jimmy on the other hand, I found him in once in PT1 and another time in PT2. First time he hopped out of the yellow ammo crate in the area right before the boss and on PT2, I found him killing stalkers in the wildlife preserve by the fast travel, he didn't even jump out of a box,he was just walking around shooting them
---
My Bad..
PSN: LOWBOY3
#6DougieDoug12(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 2:00:04 PM
I just found them again for another friend. Thats 2 times in a row.
---
#7gabberknightPosted 10/11/2012 7:43:54 PM
huh i wonder if they upped the spawn rate. by the way did they get rid of Mike the Vault Hunter? i haven't seen him in sanctuary on my mech.
---
PSN: pudelicious
#8zyrax2301Posted 10/11/2012 7:47:23 PM
I've seen them both a few times. Ignored them after killing them the first time...

They haven't gotten rid of him, they just "fixed" his spawn rate so he shows up 10% or less of the time now.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#9KingkielPosted 10/11/2012 7:57:18 PM
gabberknight posted...
huh i wonder if they upped the spawn rate. by the way did they get rid of Mike the Vault Hunter? i haven't seen him in sanctuary on my mech.

He's still there, but I think they made him show up a lot less than before.
---
PSN = X_Omegaforce_X