Super long Psycho/ Maniac rant.

#1yarouPosted 10/12/2012 9:23:29 AM
So I was doing that mission where you have to kill 100 bandits and at one point where one Psycho (Or maniac as I was in TVHM) was the last one and he could not reach or see me, he lost aggro....then started to go on this super long rant, something about Hyperion, and his parents and how his mother and his uncle got into a relationship and whatnot, thing lasted for about 5mins. xD

Never really heard any enemy go one about one topic for that long, it was amusing, yet partially incomprehensible due to the psycho's voice and the fact I was laughing during most of it. :P

Must say, either whoever wrote that bit was either REALLY bored, or the VA is a master at improv.
#2arkff7Posted 10/12/2012 9:24:58 AM
could that have been the psycho that quotes hamlet for like 7 minutes?
#3RunikoPosted 10/12/2012 9:25:34 AM
Psychos will recite lines from the play Hamlet too.
---
Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot.
#4VanshingWorldsPosted 10/12/2012 9:26:30 AM
I've let psychos live just to hear them ramble. Its generally pretty epic. Nothing else has quite that much... flair.
---
---
PSN: Narchais (Borderlands 2)
#5butterbeancdPosted 10/12/2012 9:30:08 AM
Haha, that's awesome. I didn't realize they did that. Now I may just hang around and wait a little while before killing them.
---
"I am the last Claptrap in existence, and I WILL TEABAG YOUR CORPSE!" - Claptrap, Borderlands 2
#6yarou(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 9:42:03 AM(edited)
arkff7 posted...
could that have been the psycho that quotes hamlet for like 7 minutes?

May be it, now that you mention it....which just made it 10x funnier. xD

Psychos were already on my top favorite characters for all the nonsense they spew, even in BL1 but this...this may just make them surpass Goliaths (But still not quite as much as Midget Goliaths. :P)

That's one of the things I love about the Borderlands games that hasn't been nerfed from 1, the whacky enemy dialogues, if anything, its waaay better. :P