How would you calculate the new shield recharge delay?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How would you calculate the new shield recharge delay?

User Info: Trif0rce0fP0wer

Trif0rce0fP0wer
4 years ago#1
Let's say a shield had a recharge delay of 5.32 and all the skills and tokens improved that delay to -126%. What would be the new recharge delay?

Been trying to come up with an equation for the past half hour but i was never great at math :/
I approve this message.

User Info: nightstalker92

nightstalker92
4 years ago#2
Maybe there is a base number that they all work off of. For example, if it was a 1 then you would get -1.26 seconds for that delay. This would also be how the base delay was calculated (~~500%)

Just a guess.

User Info: Rjmhart

Rjmhart
4 years ago#3
I think what they are doing for all the bonus percents is applying the first bonus, then applying the 2nd bonus, etc. Lets say you have 2 abilities that reduce by 50% each. The first thought is 50+50=100%, so there should be no cooldown. If your cooldown is 5 seconds, you apply the first 50% to get 2.5 seconds. Then you apply the second 50% and now it is 1.25 seconds.
Psn: big_bob002
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How would you calculate the new shield recharge delay?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived