Your 4 "Go-to" legendary weapons

#1FF_FiendPosted 10/16/2012 9:18:25 AM(edited)
So I'm level 50, and I've got BAGS full of orange weapons, shields, and mods, some farmed, some kind strangers have duped for me. I'm trying to sort through it and figure out what guns will do my the most good, as I really only want to carry 4 guns at any given time, with maybe one or two elemental, situational backups.

So I wanted to get some idea of what you guys consider to be the "Top 4 Most Useful" legendary guns. Include a grenade mod if you want. Please discuss level 50 orange weapons only, unless you have a really good argument for a slightly lower level or purple rarity gun.

Here's my list:

Gunzerker, Slayer of Terra Mod, Bee Shield, Homing leech electrical grenade

1. Scalable Conference call x 7 (Would use a CCC if I had one)
2. See above. I'm a gunzerker, so two CC's at once...yeah. Lots of bullets.
3. Skullmasher sniper. Switch out with volcano and corrosive skorry for different enemy types.
4. Crazy orange rocket launcher, does like 67 k x 6, but only uses one rocket. I only keep this on for emergency second winds.

So yeah. Discuss.
---
Playing: All games on hold for Borderlands 2
PSN ID: Call_Me_Queequeg
#2doctahwhoPosted 10/16/2012 9:25:38 AM
FF_Fiend posted...
So I'm level 50, and I've got BAGS full of orange weapons, shields, and mods, some farmed, some kind strangers have duped for me. I'm trying to sort through it and figure out what guns will do my the most good, as I really only want to carry 4 guns at any given time, with maybe one or two elemental, situational backups.

So I wanted to get some idea of what you guys consider to be the "Top 4 Most Useful" legendary guns. Include a grenade mod if you want. Please discuss level 50 orange weapons only, unless you have a really good argument for a slightly lower level or purple rarity gun.

Here's my list:

Gunzerker, Slayer of Terra Mod, Bee Shield, Homing leech electrical grenade

1. Scalable Conference call x 7 (Would use a CCC if I had one)
2. See above. I'm a gunzerker, so two CC's at once...yeah. Lots of bullets.
3. Skullmasher sniper. Switch out with volcano and corrosive skorry for different enemy types.
4. Crazy orange rocket launcher, does like 67 k x 6, but only uses one rocket. I only keep this on for emergency second winds.

So yeah. Discuss.

how do u deal with the recoil on 2 ccs? i use that and the screan jumps all over like mjfox was the camerman
---
silence will fall when the question is asked.
#3MHNetioPosted 10/16/2012 9:30:15 AM
^ - Norfleet
> - Infinity or etech pistol
< - CC. Slag or corrosive x 7
v - Sr. Slag or fire Pitchfork, or slag or shock railgun.
#4Sharpshooter105Posted 10/16/2012 9:30:50 AM
^Wow really, buddy?
---
"You might know a lot about genes, but you don't know how good a cigarette tastes in the morning." - Solid Snake
#5gna647Posted 10/16/2012 9:35:20 AM(edited)
siren:

1. hellfire
2. Volcano
3. badaboom (for quick second chance revives
4. gub

gunzerker:
1. shreddifier
2. varuc
3. conference call
4. sledge's shotgun

zer0:
1. skullmasher
2. maggie
3. critical CC
4. mongol
---
http://i.imgur.com/iMaDK.jpg http://i.imgur.com/e9OCH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/RnA9A.gif http://i.imgur.com/LvJeR.png
#6Neoreloaded313Posted 10/16/2012 9:33:02 AM
Unfortunately, I dont have any legendary weapons :(
---
Trolls and ignorant people gets added to my ignore list.
#7Reenie42Posted 10/16/2012 9:34:31 AM
Invader, striker, b1tch, hellfire, bee, blood of terra, homing fire bee, and legendary mod (any character).
*with infinite ammo glitch--makes striker/invader godly.
#8DelusioNzorszorPosted 10/16/2012 9:38:19 AM
shock pitchfork
lv50 slag dahl plasma caster (are all PC's slag?, I've found two and they are both slag)
Two purple hyperion Lv50 hyperion shotguns because Im too lazy to farm a CC and duping is against my moral gaming code.

So yeah, pretty basic but Im a gunzerker so I still wreck s**t like nobodies business.
#9fathomzPosted 10/16/2012 9:41:03 AM
1)rapid infinity
2)unending infinity
3)critical conference call
4)social conference call (corrosive)

gunzerker, purple class mod that extends duration, and skills related to zerking
homing mirv nade x9 . bee shield.

infinities plus zerk duration = unending roppage. not a huge fan of the cc's until i was having trouble defeating terramorphus solo. then i zerked with one in each hand and the bee. he was dead in 30 seconds if not less.
---
gamefaqs mods are karmatic nazis!
psn:dank_smoker
#10_Hivolt_Posted 10/16/2012 9:53:58 AM(edited)
I use the four legendary weapons that have dropped for me so far:

Onslaught Veruc (just picked up this sucker 5 minutes ago!)
Hefty Baby Maker
Neutralizing Hornet
Restructuring Conference Call

Playing as Axton. Baby Maker makes a lot of babies.
---
rassum frassum.