How to start dlc

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How to start dlc
3 years ago#1
Is it out and how do I access it
3 years ago#2
omg what is this the 80th topic all right when its out i am positive there will be like 8 topics on the front page that say its out and 2 that complain about how the trousers arnt as glorious as they thought they would be
---
Ermac.
We are many you are but one
3 years ago#3
^ Relax bud, people are just getting impatient. It's not really that big of a deal, plus this guy legitimately seems like he doesn't know how DLC works.

You just download it and it automatically adds itself to the game good sir, and no it is not out yet.
3 years ago#4
I'd like to know as well. I bought the season pass but I can't find the dlc anywhere.
3 years ago#5
i know its just its not hard to check rather than make a topic and its kinda frustrating cause i see a topic titled this so i figure its out so i get high hopes then crushed lol
---
Ermac.
We are many you are but one
3 years ago#6
Thanks to guy who responded in a educated manner. I didn't know I assumed it was already out cause Gaige was out around this time last week. To the guy being a douche sorry u have no life unlike the rest of us.
3 years ago#7
I would guess after the dlc has been installed a fast travel location will be added to the fast travel location.
3 years ago#8
Ajc6412 posted...
Thanks to guy who responded in a educated manner. I didn't know I assumed it was already out cause Gaige was out around this time last week. To the guy being a douche sorry u have no life unlike the rest of us.

Why do you say he has no life? Only because he was an ass to you? He is not the one getting desperate waiting for the DLC =\
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
3 years ago#9
even though you have the season pass, you have to wait for the PSN store to update before you get the DLC. once it is out you should be able to fast travel there. i'm guessing the location will be Oasis. you'll more than likely be greeted with a cool intro cut scene.
---
When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.
3 years ago#10
Ajc6412 posted...

Yeah I got some douches as well in my topic. Little kids on the message boards have nothing better to do than sit around their parents house and work themselves up into a wreck waiting for the new dlc.
---
Karma will come to your house and wreck up the place.
------TimEnchanter
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How to start dlc

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived