Jimmy Jenkins farming...

#1CanadezPosted 10/24/2012 2:36:23 PM
After farming opportunity for an hour, I open a box and see something out....only it wasn't jimmy jenkins, it was a midget engineer....fml
#2akantraPosted 10/24/2012 2:38:03 PM
i found him at the top of the stairs leading up to bunker in thousand cuts. the big loot chest at the very top of the stairs
#3SSj7CloudSPosted 10/24/2012 2:44:48 PM(edited)
Get someone with the Doctor's Orders quest then, you can farm him that way in Wildlife. I've done this for three people already, never took more than 20 minutes every time.
---
Playing: Borderlands 2, FFXIII-2, Mugen Souls.
PSN: jext77
#4Silver_AlchPosted 10/24/2012 2:47:24 PM
SSj7CloudS posted...
Get someone with the Doctor's Orders quest then, you can farm him that way in Wildlife. I've done this for three people already, never took more than 20 minutes every time.

dude! you gotta help me out then, i've been trying to find that guy like crazy! all my challenges are almost maxed-out but the only one who still want budge is jimmy f* jenkins! >_<
---
PSN: SoulBass - XBL: MidnightHeat
#5Canadez(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2012 2:51:33 PM
Lmao it just happened again from the exact same box
#6Gamemaster64Posted 10/24/2012 2:56:34 PM
Doing one my tries with one of the story missions, I got like 4-5 of the loot midgets, mostly mech with one human midget. Not sure if that lucky or not to get that many but no Jenkins in them.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#7Silver_AlchPosted 10/24/2012 3:05:16 PM
Gamemaster64 posted...
Doing one my tries with one of the story missions, I got like 4-5 of the loot midgets, mostly mech with one human midget. Not sure if that lucky or not to get that many but no Jenkins in them.

yea, chances rise if you play with the full group of 4 but, i would need 3 others who ain't too busy doing something else : /
---
PSN: SoulBass - XBL: MidnightHeat
#8-3ID-CronicPosted 10/24/2012 3:11:39 PM
Jenkins blue w white stripe
jet loaders white w blue stripe

Every time one jumps out I think it's jenkins until it lands & I get a clear view.
#9banzaiheilPosted 10/24/2012 4:15:46 PM
I used the Thousand Cuts location like the above poster mentioned. Just run all the way up to the Bunker entrance (farming boxes along the way,) enter Bunker, then turn around and exit back to Thousand Cuts. Save and Quit. Reload, you'll be right outside Bunker, so run down the hill, farming boxes. Once you're down the hill and out of boxes, quit, reload, and repeat until he pops out. It took me 3-4 trips this morning.

I saw a couple loot midgets on trips 2 and 3, and on trip 4 I got a Wee Loot Loader early on (eyeroll,) a Wee Jet Loader midway (getting pissed,) and then finally Jenkins right after that (YAY!)
---
RAMMSTEIN -Atlanta, GA 04/23/2012
Soooooooo good!
#10HuddyacallPosted 10/24/2012 5:29:08 PM
Doctors orders is it took two times to get spawn
---
You better put on one of these... or we will be picking up your brain with a soup ladle. -Tommy Boy's Dad-
PSN: Huddyacall