Things you hate about the game.

#11ColdNordGamerPosted 11/7/2012 10:30:47 AM
Welcome to True Vault Hunter Mode. You will have a better chance at rare loot (No you won't) but the enemies will be harder (Everybody in the game that is not you is suddenly the product of Superman and Rambo having a baby). Oh, and by the way, all that work you did leveling up is now useless because the enemies can kill you with like 2 hits even if they are 3 or 4 levels under you.

This.

Never get any good loot, glad for the golden key cheats.
---
psn happythomas100
Had to be me. Someone else might get it wrong.
#12Ocelot42Posted 11/7/2012 10:39:58 AM
Master Gee locking up repeatedly and preventing me from finishing the DLC.

So... annoying...
---
PSN: Ocelot42
#13cymanx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 10:42:50 AM
TallulahSoie posted...
cymanx posted...
Death. Dying isn't so bad, but then you have to put up with those precious seconds of your game time wasted by the new-u terminal and it's annoying and pointless speech.

I agree!

I detest death, not because I have to relocate to the new-u, but I have to hear those dreaded words and see them take some of my money away. It is like being forced to stay still and hear Ben Steim talk you to death, while he mugs you. That is what the new-u terminal is like. I think I would like to see the game devs play this game, but lock them into place and force them to repeat-spawnning at the new-u terminal.
---
Maybe if we talk to the television, and know everything there is to know about football, that our favorite team will make it to the super bowl...
#14acetrain736Posted 11/7/2012 10:44:39 AM
pvdmike posted...
lack of storage........thanks for making me spend 2 nights a week sorting inventory and making bank characters when i could be playing............other than that, i love it.

This. I haven't done any missions outside of the first 4 story missions in like...4 days lol.

And when I'm not smuggling mules into sanctuary, I'm farming Eridium for their storage upgrades. And then...the sorting lol. And this is if I don't make any trades lol
---
PSN: Acetrain73
You win, I can't compete with your mind.....it's beyond.......no comment........
#15Prototype_1Posted 11/7/2012 10:55:15 AM
Couldn't agree more on the lack of storage space. Went from 42 or 48 (can't remember exact #) slots in Borderlands 1 was down to 27 in Borderlands 2. What gives??
---
PSN ID - Ho-Runner
The stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep - "Weird Al" Yankovic
#16juliomon7Posted 11/7/2012 10:56:02 AM
two words: AUTO SAVE
#17pvdmikePosted 11/7/2012 10:59:34 AM
acetrain736 posted...
pvdmike posted...
lack of storage........thanks for making me spend 2 nights a week sorting inventory and making bank characters when i could be playing............other than that, i love it.

This. I haven't done any missions outside of the first 4 story missions in like...4 days lol.

And when I'm not smuggling mules into sanctuary, I'm farming Eridium for their storage upgrades. And then...the sorting lol. And this is if I don't make any trades lol

I know.....those first few missions.....again and again and again and again and again......
---
PSN: PVDMIKE
STEAM: pvdmike
#18acetrain736Posted 11/7/2012 11:07:02 AM
pvdmike posted...
acetrain736 posted...
pvdmike posted...

I know.....those first few missions.....again and again and again and again and again......

Yes! I can pretty much recite it all from memory. I feel like those two guys (iirc it's from family guy or the simpsons) who were trapped in a basement with an informercial playing in front of them
---
PSN: Acetrain73
You win, I can't compete with your mind.....it's beyond.......no comment........
#19Grimmjow222Posted 11/7/2012 11:37:00 AM
pvdmike posted...

what he said NEED MORE STORAGE ASAP
#20SorenWWPosted 11/7/2012 11:57:07 AM
Ladders and Invisible Walls

Those stupid, poorly working, annoying ladders. You have to be perfectly aligned to them and go over them at the correct speed. Even then you might clip on too far right or too far left and wont be able to make it over the top because there isn't enough room for you, so you get to go back down and try it again!

Invisible walls are another thing. I've lost a few blue and purple weapons because they fell behind one of those walls, and I've lost 2 Orange weapons (Incredibly aggravating because I've only seen 9 Orange total!)