Things you hate about the game.

#21cymanx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 12:18:34 PM
Grimmjow222 posted...
pvdmike posted...
lack of storage........thanks for making me spend 2 nights a week sorting inventory and making bank characters when i could be playing............other than that, i love it.

what he said NEED MORE STORAGE ASAP

You have no idea how much I would pay for a DLC that increases storage capacity. Forget increasing my levelcap by an odd number, just increase my storage by fifty, it's all I ask.
---
Maybe if we talk to the television, and know everything there is to know about football, that our favorite team will make it to the super bowl...
#22kingexdeathPosted 11/7/2012 12:31:13 PM
The fact that (SPOILERS)

Roland gets shot and doesnt come back when the New-U station is nearby, I mean.. that would just be funny

-Jack shoots Roland-
Lillith: ROLAND!
-Roland comes running into the area again - What?

-jack just stands there..... Damnit.
#23kel25Posted 11/7/2012 12:39:29 PM
The Grind - I don't want to spend days killing the same boss over and over again hoping that this time is the time he will finally drop that rare item I wanted. It is even worse when you consider that the game will get a level cap so that rare level 50 legendary will probably be next to useless in a few months. Killing a boss over and over again is not fun and it is even worse if it is annoying to solo.

Tiny Tina - I despise the way she talks and her voice is worse than nails on a chalk board. I mute my TV every time she speaks. The concept of the character is great but the execution makes her among the worst characters ever created.

The Players - I've played with a lot of great people but it gets annoying when you have loot ninjas or people constantly going into menus when you are trying to fast travel. It is even worse when you are hosting a game, doing a mission, and you have an idiot that joins and keeps trying to fast travel out of the area. I'm glad the host is able to kick people.

Bank Space - It is a joke in this game. There is no where near enough room for the various loot that I want to keep for specific character set-ups. I currently have two mule characters just to store various equipment that I use.

The Length of the Pirate Booty DLC - I was surprised at just how short it was. It felt like I was just getting started and it was over. There were very few side missions. I got far more out of the Zombie, Knoxx, or Claptrap DLC from the first game.

Vehicle Paint/Weapons - I hate is that the game doesn't save which paint job you choose and what weapon load out you like. It makes all of the custom paint jobs pointless because no one wants to cycle through them every time they start up the game. The first game kept track of this so I don't understand why this one doesn't.
#24yellowpikminboyPosted 11/7/2012 12:40:17 PM(edited)
SPOILERS about the above post from kingexdeath

New-U quote: "Remember, only Handsome Jack can kill you" or something like that.
---
You know that game I never played? That one?
10/10, GoTY and Best (insert genre here).
#25artfuldodger7Posted 11/7/2012 12:45:05 PM
Ocelot42 posted...
Master Gee locking up repeatedly and preventing me from finishing the DLC.

So... annoying...

This ^ totally agree Ocelot42 killed him 3 times and froze got so pissed I emailed gearbox, they informed me when he is almost dead get right next to the gate and look at the gate, at this desperate attempt my last move I threw a grenade and hugged the gate... Low and behold he didn't freeze up hope this helps. Psn: artfuldodger0717 if you wanna make a run with me
#26LandscapeManXPosted 11/7/2012 12:51:30 PM
*Lack of storage space...
This game is purely made for collecting loot. guns/shields/mods/grenades, all with different stats. +heads/skins
It's more or less borderlands slogan. Bazillions of Guns. GUNS GUNS GUNS!!!

Yet you get a really small storage space.
Look at how big that safe is... you should be able to put in more stuff.

///SPOILER
And the fact that all (cept. for Tiny Tina / Scarlett) of my favorite characters die...
---
Official Great Toad Sage of this board.
#27EVILBRENDAPosted 11/7/2012 1:15:45 PM
pvdmike posted...
lack of storage........thanks for making me spend 2 nights a week sorting inventory and making bank characters when i could be playing............other than that, i love it.

My only complaint.

Best thing from the game: I had never heard of The Heavy. Now I'm glad I did.
---
PSN: cavesitter/Live: cavesitter
Battlelog Info is cavesitter1 Don't ask.
#28Killer_Man90Posted 11/7/2012 1:36:28 PM
"The Grind - I don't want to spend days killing the same boss over and over again hoping that this time is the time he will finally drop that rare item I wanted. It is even worse when you consider that the game will get a level cap so that rare level 50 legendary will probably be next to useless in a few months. Killing a boss over and over again is not fun and it is even worse if it is annoying to solo."

This.

I never get Skullmasher yet so I just see the vid of it (if it has any short route to go to the boss), and OH MY GOD it discourage me so much after watching that. Considering its so luck based on the orange weapons, I have to run ALL the way until the end of the Preservation AND still have to clear up a section of it just to open the door (thankfully Loaders and kinda easy enemy) while dodging those annoying stalkers and damn skags. Unless the drop rate of this boss is high,I think I'll pass on this one. Thankfully the replacement boss is easier than the early boss, but still..

All this ranting and I never even heard the full story of Verm, which I heard its the most annoying one to farm.
---
Glory Glory Man United