LF: Dahl Elite, Jakobs Old-Fashioned (Assassin Skin)

#1Drkr_ZenPosted 11/8/2012 1:31:25 AM
Hey there, lookin' for these two skins. Havin' horrible luck with IotDs. I have the following to offer:

Heads:

M0t0cross Marauder
Space Knight
G4l4h4d
The Baron
Digitized Death
XXX
Cold Steel
Metal Blood
Raz0r
C0al Train
Sandblaster
Wizened Warrior
Shrapnel Slayer
Kawaii Killer
Lovely Corpse

Skins:

Red-Eye (Assassin)
Right Angle (Assassin)
Torgue High Octane (Assassin)
Spider Bite (Assassin)
Pinky Has a Brain (Assassin)
Flowers on Your Grave (Assassin)
Harmonious (Assassin)
Burst Fire (Assassin)
Whiteout (Assassin)
Tsunami of Bullets (Assassin)
Dark Knight (Assassin)
Enigmatic Executioner (Assassin)
Hyperion Hornet (Assassin)
---
Red Letter Day (Commando)
Mister Blonde (Commando)
---
Starry Night (Gunzerker)
Widowmaker (Gunzerker)
Sun of the Vault (Gunzerker)
Black Is Back (Gunzerker)
---
Muddy and Bloody (Mechro)
Miss Ramone (Mechro)
Beyond the Pale (Mechro)
Candy Corn (Mechro)
Rosy and Riveting (Mechro)
A Misfit (Mechro)
None Blacker (Mechro)
Pop and Rock (Mechro)
Candy Cane (Mechro)
---
Ninja Rose (Siren)
Bittersweet Ninja (Siren)
All-Seeing Eye (Siren)
Starry (Siren)
To the Rescue (Siren)
Black Widow (Siren)
Azure Wave (Siren)
Dark Focus (Siren)
Lilac Combatant (Siren)
Greenblood (Siren)
---
Playing: LBP2, MHP3rd HD, ME3, OoT 3D, KH3D, Borderlands 2
"See You Space Cowboy."
#2Drkr_Zen(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 7:58:27 PM
Bump.
---
"See You Space Cowboy."
#3seoulspiritPosted 11/8/2012 8:02:17 PM
I have a guy on my friends list that I believe has both of the skins you're after
---
Youtube:SeoulTeamworkGaming | PSN: Seoul_Teamwork
http://www.youtube.com/user/SeoulTeamworkGaming?feature=mhee
#4Drkr_Zen(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 8:09:01 PM
seoulspirit posted...
I have a guy on my friends list that I believe has both of the skins you're after

Yeah? If you could hook me up with him, I'd greatly appreciate it. My luck has continued to run dry finding Assassin IotD skins... I also have legendaries of various shapes and sizes, if he's not interested in just skins.

Thanks!

Also, update... lookin' for Maliwan Elegance, as well. I finished the Slag-licked challenge before the patch, so the skin glitched on me.
---
"See You Space Cowboy."
#5acetrain736Posted 11/8/2012 8:12:21 PM(edited)
I'm fairly certain I have them but I'm at school for the next hour or so. I'll check when I get home if you still need them by then

EDIT: no chance in hell I have Elegance. That glitched on me too
---
PSN: Acetrain73
You win, I can't compete with your mind.....it's beyond.......no comment........
#6seoulspiritPosted 11/8/2012 8:13:50 PM
Drkr_Zen posted...
seoulspirit posted...

Yeah? If you could hook me up with him, I'd greatly appreciate it. My luck has continued to run dry finding Assassin IotD skins... I also have legendaries of various shapes and sizes, if he's not interested in just skins.

Thanks!

Also, update... lookin' for Maliwan Elegance, as well. I finished the Slag-licked challenge before the patch, so the skin glitched on me.

If you could hook me up with Pinky has a brain and right angle that'd be appreciated
Sorry he has Jakobs Filligree, not Jakobs old fashioned. Granted I may JOF, I'll have to check. I might have Dahl elite too, gonna have to check
---
#7seoulspiritPosted 11/8/2012 8:22:19 PM
seoulspirit posted...
Drkr_Zen posted...
seoulspirit posted...

Thanks!

If you could hook me up with Pinky has a brain and right angle that'd be appreciated
Sorry he has Jakobs Filligree, not Jakobs old fashioned. Granted I may JOF, I'll have to check. I might have Dahl elite too, gonna have to check

Hey hey turns out I have both :D Wanna trade Dahl Elite + Jakobs old fashioned for Pinky has a brain and Right Angle? :D
---
#8Drkr_Zen(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 8:40:34 PM
seoulspirit posted...
seoulspirit posted...
Drkr_Zen posted...
seoulspirit posted...

Thanks!

Hey hey turns out I have both :D Wanna trade Dahl Elite + Jakobs old fashioned for Pinky has a brain and Right Angle? :D

Sounds good to me! My PSN is DrkrZen.
---
"See You Space Cowboy."
#9seoulspiritPosted 11/8/2012 8:47:09 PM
Drkr_Zen posted...
seoulspirit posted...
seoulspirit posted...
Drkr_Zen posted...
seoulspirit posted...

Thanks!

Sounds good to me! My PSN is DrkrZen.

Alright sent you a friend request. As I usually do, I'll dupe you first
---
#10Drkr_Zen(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 8:58:58 PM
Thanks a bunch, Seoul!

Have the same goods on offer, plenty of Legendaries so just ask... and I'm still after just Jakobs Old Fashioned for Assassin. Last skin I need.
---
"See You Space Cowboy."