Things to do in borderlands?

#1vMonteehPosted 11/12/2012 4:40:06 PM
I don't know about anyone else but I'm getting pretty bored of borderlands now.. It just seems like there isn't much to do anymore until the next dlc comes out. I'm not that tolerant in farming alone, but I like to play with others. I've ranked up all my characters to 50 and I just don't know what to do lol. Anyone have suggestions?

(trying to edge away from COD or any competitive fps games.. Since all people there care about is winning or k/d r..)
---
Psn- Ryuichi_Vii
"Sometimes it actually is greener on the other side."
#2Oreos74Posted 11/12/2012 4:43:04 PM
i just go into people's lobbies and help out.

other than that, not much to do.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iMaDK.jpg http://i.imgur.com/e9OCH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/RnA9A.gif http://i.imgur.com/LvJeR.png
#3YanDawg5151Posted 11/12/2012 4:49:52 PM
have you completed every challenge and gotten every trophy? you could finish those up
#4vMonteeh(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 5:08:42 PM
YanDawg5151 posted...
have you completed every challenge and gotten every trophy? you could finish those up

Oh yeah I haven't finished all the challenges yet! The world explorer trophy is gonna be a pain in the bum though..
---
Psn- Ryuichi_Vii
"Sometimes it actually is greener on the other side."
#5Adzy2005Posted 11/12/2012 5:12:07 PM
Do raid bosses the REAL way.
No better than blue gear.
1 Tank specced Salvador
1 Healer Specced Siren
2 DPS of your choice
Bonus points for QQ when the boss doesn't drop your loots you want and you wait a week until you try again.
---
"Tell me you brought the ****ing golf shoes!" - Raoul Duke
PSN: mr_bungle50221
#6liinnPosted 11/12/2012 5:37:55 PM
Try different specced tree.

Or, pick an interesting relic/mod combo, and rebuild your class around it, and run it through a map to test. Very fun, and you might end up finding something fresh and new.

I had been trying a variety of Bloodshed Zero, and it is super fun for me. I had been playing Cunning all along. Almost miss out on all the fun. I'm having so much fun building it that I have not yet pick up my two pre-orders that are already out, Assassin's Creed 3 and Need for Speed. And not yet been on Battlefield 3's new DLCs, and Battlefield is my favorite playground, by far. I'm quite surprised how addicting this is.

I was pretty disappointed with this game at the beginning. But once the variety factor is discovered, I just realized how ridiculously BIG this game can be.
#7lastjusticePosted 11/12/2012 5:43:22 PM
vMonteeh posted...
YanDawg5151 posted...

Oh yeah I haven't finished all the challenges yet! The world explorer trophy is gonna be a pain in the bum though..

It's not that hard. I just did it not that long ago. I just played in normal and ran around mapping out all the areas. If you did all the quests you get the bulk of the maps filled in anyways. Then just look for any areas with fog of war still covering any parts of it, and fill em. Just go down the list on all the maps and you'll finish it in no time since the enemies won't slow you down. You can likely run past most stuff unhindered.
---
"Laws only exist when there's someone there to uphold them."
PSN:Lastjustice
#8GFGmerlinPosted 11/12/2012 7:10:53 PM
Ellie hopping is pretty fun.
---
The Bible: The longest joke ever written.
*puts a ribbon in Saxon's hair* awww your so cute! - Nirvna9
#9FateEnderOmegaPosted 11/12/2012 7:40:19 PM
Adzy2005 posted...
Do raid bosses the REAL way.
No better than blue gear.
1 Tank specced Salvador
1 Healer Specced Siren
2 DPS of your choice
Bonus points for QQ when the boss doesn't drop your loots you want and you wait a week until you try again.

why a week? just wait a day for Gee. and i think hyperious. everything else you can continuously fight.
---
PSN - EnderOmega
#10liinnPosted 11/12/2012 8:59:14 PM
GFGmerlin posted...
Ellie hopping is pretty fun.

What is that?