Tips for Loot Midgets

#1EVILBRENDAPosted 11/14/2012 7:52:15 AM
I'm trying to farm for a legendary obviously and was wondering if anyone had tips. Or is it easier to get the drop from another boss? I have noticed that the last box in Thousand Cuts outside the entrance to Terramorphous spawns one nearly everyday. Is it a timed drop?
---
PSN: cavesitter/Live: cavesitter
Battlelog Info is cavesitter1 Don't ask.
#2liinnPosted 11/14/2012 9:00:51 AM
Loot midgets drop orange? I killed a hundred of them looking for Jenkings. Never saw an orange.
#3jorgeammoPosted 11/14/2012 9:10:18 AM
Bouncing Bonny Grenade

Last item I'm looking for too. I think it will be easier to just find someone who has it.
#4Adzy2005Posted 11/14/2012 9:39:29 AM
The run to and from Bunker always has loads.
---
"Tell me you brought the ****ing golf shoes!" - Raoul Duke
PSN: mr_bungle50221
#5jorgeammoPosted 11/14/2012 9:50:10 AM
Not the legendary orange BOUNCING BONNIE
#6Adzy2005Posted 11/14/2012 9:52:37 AM
Just loads of loot midgets, it's always how i find Jenkis too, lots of loot midgets, lots of chances for the nade.
---
#7EVILBRENDA(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 10:00:20 AM
Adzy2005 posted...

Thank you! I will try that when I get home. I want this one on my own but if it turns into a nightmare or 6 months from now I'm still looking, I may ask for one.
---
#8Adzy2005Posted 11/14/2012 10:10:47 AM
EVILBRENDA posted...
Adzy2005 posted...

Thank you! I will try that when I get home. I want this one on my own but if it turns into a nightmare or 6 months from now I'm still looking, I may ask for one.

No problem mate, I usually get between 2-3 loot midget engineers/loaders per run, Jenkins shows up a lot too.
---
#9GrimwhisperPosted 11/14/2012 10:27:23 AM
Lawl... My wife and I have a battle plan for when we run into a loot midget in TVHM. It goes as follows:

Step 1: Yell "Another effin chest guy!!!"
Step 2: Run to the other player desperately for help
Step 3: One person draws fire and dies a few times while the other hammers

We hate those guys. We just beat TVHM and maxed our Gunzerker and Commando two days ago. We're going 100% legit and haven't been afforded the opportunity to farm yet. So, those little dudes are real jerks for the time being...
---
PSN is the same as my username. Are Bioshock Infinite and The Last Guardian out yet?
#10EVILBRENDA(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 11:15:49 AM
Grimwhisper posted...
Lawl... My wife and I have a battle plan for when we run into a loot midget in TVHM. It goes as follows:

Step 1: Yell "Another effin chest guy!!!"
Step 2: Run to the other player desperately for help
Step 3: One person draws fire and dies a few times while the other hammers

We hate those guys. We just beat TVHM and maxed our Gunzerker and Commando two days ago. We're going 100% legit and haven't been afforded the opportunity to farm yet. So, those little dudes are real jerks for the time being...

Somehow, neither me nor my room mate can remember, I lucked up and got a Binary Thunderball Fist. Vicious weapon when paired off on a gunzerker with the proper relic and mod. After that find nothing was a problem anymore then we lucked up and got an Alkaline Bee on our first shot with Helquist. If you and the Mrs. wanna grind out a boss or two sometime just shoot me a FR. Right now I'm doing Gettle and Mobley.
---