Tips for Loot Midgets

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Tips for Loot Midgets
4 years ago#1
I'm trying to farm for a legendary obviously and was wondering if anyone had tips. Or is it easier to get the drop from another boss? I have noticed that the last box in Thousand Cuts outside the entrance to Terramorphous spawns one nearly everyday. Is it a timed drop?
PSN: cavesitter/Live: cavesitter
Battlelog Info is cavesitter1 Don't ask.
4 years ago#2
Loot midgets drop orange? I killed a hundred of them looking for Jenkings. Never saw an orange.
4 years ago#3
Bouncing Bonny Grenade

Last item I'm looking for too. I think it will be easier to just find someone who has it.
4 years ago#4
The run to and from Bunker always has loads.
"Tell me you brought the ****ing golf shoes!" - Raoul Duke
PSN: mr_bungle50221
4 years ago#5
Not the legendary orange BOUNCING BONNIE
4 years ago#6
Just loads of loot midgets, it's always how i find Jenkis too, lots of loot midgets, lots of chances for the nade.
4 years ago#7
Adzy2005 posted...

Thank you! I will try that when I get home. I want this one on my own but if it turns into a nightmare or 6 months from now I'm still looking, I may ask for one.
4 years ago#8
EVILBRENDA posted...
Adzy2005 posted...

Thank you! I will try that when I get home. I want this one on my own but if it turns into a nightmare or 6 months from now I'm still looking, I may ask for one.

No problem mate, I usually get between 2-3 loot midget engineers/loaders per run, Jenkins shows up a lot too.
4 years ago#9
Lawl... My wife and I have a battle plan for when we run into a loot midget in TVHM. It goes as follows:

Step 1: Yell "Another effin chest guy!!!"
Step 2: Run to the other player desperately for help
Step 3: One person draws fire and dies a few times while the other hammers

We hate those guys. We just beat TVHM and maxed our Gunzerker and Commando two days ago. We're going 100% legit and haven't been afforded the opportunity to farm yet. So, those little dudes are real jerks for the time being...
PSN is the same as my username. Are Bioshock Infinite and The Last Guardian out yet?
4 years ago#10
Grimwhisper posted...
Lawl... My wife and I have a battle plan for when we run into a loot midget in TVHM. It goes as follows:

Step 1: Yell "Another effin chest guy!!!"
Step 2: Run to the other player desperately for help
Step 3: One person draws fire and dies a few times while the other hammers

We hate those guys. We just beat TVHM and maxed our Gunzerker and Commando two days ago. We're going 100% legit and haven't been afforded the opportunity to farm yet. So, those little dudes are real jerks for the time being...

Somehow, neither me nor my room mate can remember, I lucked up and got a Binary Thunderball Fist. Vicious weapon when paired off on a gunzerker with the proper relic and mod. After that find nothing was a problem anymore then we lucked up and got an Alkaline Bee on our first shot with Helquist. If you and the Mrs. wanna grind out a boss or two sometime just shoot me a FR. Right now I'm doing Gettle and Mobley.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Tips for Loot Midgets

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived