which borderlands do you think was more difficult

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. which borderlands do you think was more difficult

User Info: XxbipolorhoboxX

XxbipolorhoboxX
4 years ago#1
which borderlands do you think was more difficult - Results (57 votes)
borderlands 1
8.77% (5 votes)
borderlands 2
91.23% (52 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Feel free to state why you find either one more difficult than the other
The police think they can shoot a ninja in the back just because he's a ninja!? Well i say f*** that! I say ninja poweeer!!!

User Info: DelusioNzorszor

DelusioNzorszor
4 years ago#2
2 easily , 1 was nowhere near as hard. Playthrough 1 was probably about as hard as PT2 in BL1 imo.

User Info: DeonSanders

DeonSanders
4 years ago#3
Borderlands 2 hands down was harder because 1 good weapons didn't drop as often and if it wasn't for the bee shield a lot of enemies might have been impossible solo
I'm not part of the dark - I'm just deeper in the shadows

User Info: jorgeammo

jorgeammo
4 years ago#4
If you take away all the modded weapons and shields from the first one it was most likely harder than the second. At least some of the add-on content.

User Info: everyglenn17

everyglenn17
4 years ago#5
2 is definitely harder. I didn't have modded weapons or dupe in bl 1 and it was still fairly easy. Im not great at shooters either. Imagine having a hellfire or defiler every 10 levels or so. Crawermaxx is still right up there with the raid bosses though IMO.
PSN: EveryGlenn17 Mystique Lv 200 Mage (X-Men)
Alt PSN: Warning17 Weapon X Lv 148 Wolvie ranger

User Info: Vergil92

Vergil92
4 years ago#6
Borderlands 1 was piss easy. I honestly can't think of any segment through that entire game (DLC included) that I actually struggled through.
PSN: Mr_Scott_Kennedy

User Info: inf3rn0_munkee

inf3rn0_munkee
4 years ago#7
Borderlands 2 TVHM is definitely harder. PT1 is about the same difficulty as Borderlands 1 overall. But I think Borderlands 1 was so easy because fire weapons could obliterate anything, even shielded or armored enemies.
So I don't have to say this constantly I'm from South Africa, I wait a month or 2 after Europe to get new releases

User Info: VergilsNotBroke

VergilsNotBroke
4 years ago#8
2 was WAY more difficult. Two words for why 1 was easy...

DOUBLE... ANARCHY.

That normally white SMG tore the game a new a$$hole. There was no enemy I came across that I couldn't kill by just getting in its face, and holding down the trigger.
"Entered this world without my consent, leaving this world against my will."

User Info: inf3rn0_munkee

inf3rn0_munkee
4 years ago#9
VergilsNotBroke posted...
2 was WAY more difficult. Two words for why 1 was easy...

DOUBLE... ANARCHY.

That normally white SMG tore the game a new a$$hole. There was no enemy I came across that I couldn't kill by just getting in its face, and holding down the trigger.

That combined with a class mod with sufficient ammo regen along with a Hellfire (optional) made you unstoppable.
So I don't have to say this constantly I'm from South Africa, I wait a month or 2 after Europe to get new releases

User Info: TallulahSoie

TallulahSoie
4 years ago#10
TVHM is definitely harder in B2.
I remember finding a Hellfire on B1 and just blasting through almost everything. Rarely had to switch it out except for Crimson lance armored guys.

That said I had more trouble with B1. Mainly because I didn't know what the hell I was doing for a little while. I'd say play one is about the same. Play two goes to B2.

B1 had a few hard mobs like that huge skag or Mothrakk. I don't remember struggling with many mobs as much in B2, though. Again, probably because I knew what I was doing.
Borderlands 2 is turning out to be Borderlands MMO pre-alpha.
I didn't pay $90 to be a beta tester.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. which borderlands do you think was more difficult

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived