which borderlands do you think was more difficult

#1XxbipolorhoboxXPosted 11/27/2012 4:14:29 AM
which borderlands do you think was more difficult - Results (57 votes)
borderlands 1
8.77% (5 votes)
borderlands 2
91.23% (52 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Feel free to state why you find either one more difficult than the other
---
The police think they can shoot a ninja in the back just because he's a ninja!? Well i say f*** that! I say ninja poweeer!!!
#2DelusioNzorszorPosted 11/27/2012 4:44:49 AM
2 easily , 1 was nowhere near as hard. Playthrough 1 was probably about as hard as PT2 in BL1 imo.
#3DeonSandersPosted 11/27/2012 4:57:39 AM
Borderlands 2 hands down was harder because 1 good weapons didn't drop as often and if it wasn't for the bee shield a lot of enemies might have been impossible solo
---
I'm not part of the dark - I'm just deeper in the shadows
#4jorgeammoPosted 11/27/2012 5:32:27 AM
If you take away all the modded weapons and shields from the first one it was most likely harder than the second. At least some of the add-on content.
#5everyglenn17Posted 11/27/2012 7:36:25 AM
2 is definitely harder. I didn't have modded weapons or dupe in bl 1 and it was still fairly easy. Im not great at shooters either. Imagine having a hellfire or defiler every 10 levels or so. Crawermaxx is still right up there with the raid bosses though IMO.
---
PSN: EveryGlenn17 Mystique Lv 200 Mage (X-Men)
Alt PSN: Warning17 Weapon X Lv 148 Wolvie ranger
#6Vergil92Posted 11/27/2012 7:39:50 AM
Borderlands 1 was piss easy. I honestly can't think of any segment through that entire game (DLC included) that I actually struggled through.
---
PSN: Mr_Scott_Kennedy
#7inf3rn0_munkeePosted 11/27/2012 7:42:10 AM
Borderlands 2 TVHM is definitely harder. PT1 is about the same difficulty as Borderlands 1 overall. But I think Borderlands 1 was so easy because fire weapons could obliterate anything, even shielded or armored enemies.
---
So I don't have to say this constantly I'm from South Africa, I wait a month or 2 after Europe to get new releases
#8VergilsNotBrokePosted 11/27/2012 7:52:17 AM
2 was WAY more difficult. Two words for why 1 was easy...

DOUBLE... ANARCHY.

That normally white SMG tore the game a new a$$hole. There was no enemy I came across that I couldn't kill by just getting in its face, and holding down the trigger.
---
"Entered this world without my consent, leaving this world against my will."
#9inf3rn0_munkeePosted 11/27/2012 7:56:21 AM
VergilsNotBroke posted...
2 was WAY more difficult. Two words for why 1 was easy...

DOUBLE... ANARCHY.

That normally white SMG tore the game a new a$$hole. There was no enemy I came across that I couldn't kill by just getting in its face, and holding down the trigger.

That combined with a class mod with sufficient ammo regen along with a Hellfire (optional) made you unstoppable.
---
So I don't have to say this constantly I'm from South Africa, I wait a month or 2 after Europe to get new releases
#10TallulahSoiePosted 11/27/2012 9:05:27 AM
TVHM is definitely harder in B2.
I remember finding a Hellfire on B1 and just blasting through almost everything. Rarely had to switch it out except for Crimson lance armored guys.

That said I had more trouble with B1. Mainly because I didn't know what the hell I was doing for a little while. I'd say play one is about the same. Play two goes to B2.

B1 had a few hard mobs like that huge skag or Mothrakk. I don't remember struggling with many mobs as much in B2, though. Again, probably because I knew what I was doing.
---
Borderlands 2 is turning out to be Borderlands MMO pre-alpha.
I didn't pay $90 to be a beta tester.