Anthony's Legendary Lotto

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anthony's Legendary Lotto
2 years ago#1
Hello everyone. Seeing as how it is now apparently a bad idea to go into random games and drop an assmass of legendaries and I am kind bored I decided to start a competition.

The rules are quite simple. All you have to do is guess what my favorite Pokemon of all time is and yes I am being quite serious.

The first three people to guess it right will have me join their games and drop a whole inventory of legendaries.

So come on people get to guessing.
---
Gamertag:SonowRaevius,psn:SonowRaevius
Youtube:sonow666.
2 years ago#2
One guess per person?

Also my guess: Steelix
2 years ago#3
Err.....there's like....100's of them. couldn't you narrow it down somewhat? Maybe throw in a type it is or a region its from.
---
PSN: Lightmare
You can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!
2 years ago#4
Seen like u would like jiggly puff
---
Cant beat the beat...
2 years ago#5
onyx
---
pokemon black FC: 3139 1107 1394
playstation id: debauchee
2 years ago#6
Pikachu!
---
PSN: Tooz182
2 years ago#7
Dragonite
---
If you own a Wii you need to buy and play Xenoblade Chronicles
Currently playing - Tales of the Abyss SF III Strike, DW Gundam 3, Borderlands 2, AC Brotherhood
2 years ago#8
First hint: Normal Type
---
Gamertag:SonowRaevius,psn:SonowRaevius
Youtube:sonow666.
2 years ago#9
Blissey
---
I'm not part of the dark - I'm just deeper in the shadows
2 years ago#10
porygon2
---
PSN is omgitscake ?? yeah
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anthony's Legendary Lotto

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived