Wow some ppl are creepy...

#1Captnhowdy86Posted 11/28/2012 11:22:18 PM
So I had a bunch if legendaries I didn't want it use so I decided to join a randoms game and they're doing the third tier of the arena in the new dlc. So I think "well sweet I'll drop some stuff for them and kill some things gladiator style".

But as soon as I dropped the things I didn't want anymore and everyone picked up what they wanted the host messages me via PSN asking if I was a guy or girl (I'm playing as maya by-the-by) so I respond with guy because I am a guy lol. So the others and I are waiting for him to move to the arena so we can start and he messages me again saying verbatim "I am looking for a girlfriend to date me on online how like to play Borderlands2 w me".

Moral of the story don't be nice to strangers they'll want you to be their girlfriend lol.
---
PSN-Captnhowdy86
#2Table_StoolPosted 11/28/2012 11:26:20 PM
Please tell me If it was steelers_rnumber the same thing happen to me he asked if I was a boy or girl then I asked why and he said he was looking for someone to date on Borderlands ._.
---
PSN: Table_Stool
Hit me up currently looking for a Tum Tum or a skookum version of the Cobra
#3Captnhowdy86(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 11:32:28 PM(edited)
Table_Stool posted...
Please tell me If it was steelers_rnumber the same thing happen to me he asked if I was a boy or girl then I asked why and he said he was looking for someone to date on Borderlands ._.

Omg!!! Yep same guy. That's so hilarious! Haha.
---
PSN-Captnhowdy86
#4Table_StoolPosted 11/28/2012 11:35:19 PM
Captnhowdy86 posted...
Table_Stool posted...

Ha ha you will never know who you will bump into in a game. I thought he was joking but he's going around the community,
---
PSN: Table_Stool
Hit me up currently looking for a Tum Tum or a skookum version of the Cobra
#5NobbyFFXIPosted 11/28/2012 11:45:04 PM
Table_Stool posted...
Captnhowdy86 posted...
Table_Stool posted...

Ha ha you will never know who you will bump into in a game. I thought he was joking but he's going around the community,

This whole thing made me literally lol. Here's my experience w/ a creep no one cares about:

Back before the "Ninja Rose" skin was found on PS3, there was a guy claiming (like many) to have it. My friend set me up with him to get me to verify it. The guy joins my game and asks me "Are you a guy or girl?" (That's ALWAYS a bad sign imo)

I said I'm a guy. Then he called me "Nubby my sweetheart" repeatedly so I was thinking... this dude is trolling me. He then started dropping a bunch of heads and was saying some sh*t like "Ohh I love head, yes I love head" while making, um, "sexual noises." That's where it got really creepy, really fast. Fortunately that was a one-time only experience so far. Hope it stays that way.
---
PSN ID: NobbyFFXI
#6Captnhowdy86(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 11:46:42 PM
Table_Stool posted...
Captnhowdy86 posted...
Table_Stool posted...

I just thought it was really creepy I've never had something like this happen to me on a video game. Lol.
---
PSN-Captnhowdy86
#7Captnhowdy86(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 11:51:01 PM
Holy crap Nobby that's creepy as hell! Lol. That defintly takes the creepy award.
---
PSN-Captnhowdy86
#8Orson1984Posted 11/29/2012 12:51:50 AM
LOL
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb4Nxhss-3c
#9The_Boss85Posted 11/29/2012 12:58:45 AM
Lol. Never knew Borderlands was also E-Harmony.
---
Yes, we may all be headed straight to hell, but what better place for us than this? It's our only home. Our heaven and our hell. This is Outer Heaven.
#10Captnhowdy86(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 1:29:21 AM
The_Boss85 posted...
Lol. Never knew Borderlands was also E-Harmony.

I know right?? I guess we've been missing out on something! COME ON PEOPLE LETS JUST LOVE EACHOTHER!...... Then blow bandits up into a million pieces. Lol.
---
PSN-Captnhowdy86