Patch news

#1InhorealistiPosted 11/29/2012 5:10:58 AM
Maybe i can start playing my pre-ordered copy. Still it seems this won't be perfect fix.

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=150243&page=262
#2kroakerPosted 11/29/2012 8:47:44 AM
It baffles me that people who pre ordered the game wouldn't even play it due to something as meaningless as BAR reset. Does it suck? Sure. Does it actually matter in the grand scheme of playing this game to have fun? Absolutely not.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#3blitzwing17Posted 11/29/2012 9:02:56 AM
I am glad that they are fixing it. One of my friends has been hit with the BAR glitch twice.

But myself and another friend have been playing the game consistently since launch and never had the glitch happen to us.

I do not understand why the glitch (which doesn't seem to effect everybody) would prevent you from playing. But good news is good news.
---
Baldur's Gate 3 is out there waiting to be made
PSN:Adamantiumm
#4ToadwarttPosted 11/29/2012 9:06:43 AM
You should have just returned it if you didn't play it. It's been on sale a few times as low as 25$ could have gotten enough cash to pay for half of another game.
---
We are ATLAS!
Both consoles: 69 Mordecai, 69 Lilith & 69 Roland
#5Inhorealisti(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 9:23:20 AM
Toadwartt posted...
You should have just returned it if you didn't play it. It's been on sale a few times as low as 25$ could have gotten enough cash to pay for half of another game.

Maybe usa version, but then again i would had to pay from Mechromancer. It was cheap when i pre-ordered it (pal), so benefit would been small. Also i expected them to fix this faster & too bad this fix isn't "full" fix. BAR reset might be small thing for others but not for all. BAR reset also has quite big effect when you play solo.
#6kroakerPosted 11/29/2012 9:28:49 AM
Quote:Toadwartt posted...

Maybe usa version, but then again i would had to pay from Mechromancer. It was cheap when i pre-ordered it (pal), so benefit would been small. Also i expected them to fix this faster & too bad this fix isn't "full" fix. BAR reset might be small thing for others but not for all. BAR reset also has quite big effect when you play solo.

@Inhorealisti

I only play solo and couldn't care less... But to each their own I guess.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#7Inhorealisti(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 9:42:16 AM
bump
#8wifter8Posted 11/30/2012 10:35:58 AM
kroaker posted...
It baffles me that people who pre ordered the game wouldn't even play it due to something as meaningless as BAR reset. Does it suck? Sure. Does it actually matter in the grand scheme of playing this game to have fun? Absolutely not.

Exactly. Not to mention all you have to do is backup your profile on USB (which takes about 15 seconds) to protect against lost BA Rank & Skins.
---
PSN: sjulu7
#9Inhorealisti(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 10:41:20 AM
wifter8 posted...
kroaker posted...

Exactly. Not to mention all you have to do is backup your profile on USB (which takes about 15 seconds) to protect against lost BA Rank & Skins.

Well maybe but that isn't how it should work.
#10Nate_the_Great8Posted 11/30/2012 10:42:50 AM
ITT: People take glitches too seriously.
---
PSN/LoL: Nate_the_Great8