Help of shift

#1ragnarok2e3Posted 11/29/2012 7:38:01 AM
Right now I am unable to log into the shift to redeem my golden key. Is the server down or something? Please help.
#2EVILBRENDAPosted 11/29/2012 7:54:41 AM
You do it from the in game menu. Extras/Shift Code
---
PSN: cavesitter/Live: cavesitter
Battlelog Info is cavesitter1 Don't ask.
#3jorgeammoPosted 11/29/2012 8:05:00 AM
Golden Keys aren't worth the trouble anyways. All you get is purple doo doo and etechs. What level are you currently?
#4LePetitePollitoPosted 11/29/2012 8:49:00 AM(edited)
Stop saying Golden Keys are worthless, because they are not.
Say for example, you are lvl 23, and you have been running through the game with whatever lvl 18-21 weapons you found before, but. now those weapons are starting to show some rust.

Well then you have 2 options, either kil stuff to get some better gear OR if you have some keys you can just open the chest for some (usually) nice gear YOUR level. With just one gun at lvl 23, you can even out the suckish equipment you had for a better balance.

This exact thing happened to me, the game isn't always that linient when it comes to gear, hence why you SHOULD use keys when you feel you need them, plus they're unlimited.

SO NO, they are not worthless.

(DISREGARD ALL THIS IF YOU ARE LVL 50 OF CORSE!!! then they are worthless)

edit: to hell with grammar.
---
{O _ o} PSN: XxSilver_LeoxX
Gravelord, Spreadin the Misery!
#5ragnarok2e3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 10:19:13 AM
EVILBRENDA posted...

I couldn't log in when I am trying to access from the menu. I go in Extras/Shift Code and it says unable to log in after a short loading.
#6EVILBRENDAPosted 11/29/2012 10:41:16 AM
ragnarok2e3 posted...
EVILBRENDA posted...

I couldn't log in when I am trying to access from the menu. I go in Extras/Shift Code and it says unable to log in after a short loading.

You don't have to log in. You just start the game and from there it's Extras. Then you'll see Shift Codes. You do have to be online but I have never bothered with that Shift garbage just the codes.
---
#7ragnarok2e3(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 10:57:37 AM
It was fine yesterday, I could redeem the codes but today when I went in Extras/Shift Code category, it has this "sign up or log in to redeem shift code" pop up.
#8EVILBRENDAPosted 11/29/2012 10:58:19 AM
ragnarok2e3 posted...
It was fine yesterday, I could redeem the codes but today when I went in Extras/Shift Code category, it has this "sign up or log in to redeem shift code" pop up.

That's weird. Give it a little while then try again.
---
#9jorgeammoPosted 11/29/2012 11:06:21 AM
Their worthless.

Unlike a lot of people I made the descision to keep a couple of mules to store low level legendaries for future playthroughs. If you would like some better gear to make your game more interesting add me and I'll drop some nice gear off for you. Don't fret over a golden key! If you have picked up any lower leveled legendaries on your own feel free to drop them for my collection.

If your interested just add me. I would rather see more people actually play through the game then cheat and exploit fleshstick, or some other artificial leveling option.

PSN: jorgeammo