LF Legendary Mod.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Legendary Mod.
3 years ago#1
Been farming this for quite some time. Finally one dropped and it was the Gunzerker.

;~;

I'll trade it for the Assassin or Commando. Or dupe it. Doesn't matter to me.
---
Yes, we may all be headed straight to hell, but what better place for us than this? It's our only home. Our heaven and our hell. This is Outer Heaven.
3 years ago#2
I will dupe assassin and commando for you. PSN is same as my GFAQS username. If you have a perfect Vladof relic I would really appreciate that as well. Also looking for kawaii killer and til death do us part as I am having the same issue with drops.
---
Vie Victis!
3 years ago#3
Wish I could help you with that relic, brother but alas I don't have it. I'll add you right now.
---
Yes, we may all be headed straight to hell, but what better place for us than this? It's our only home. Our heaven and our hell. This is Outer Heaven.
3 years ago#4
What are the stats on that mod ?
---
this week my outlook on life is the glass is half empty!!
3 years ago#5
Excellent. I will accept. I was wrong I have three hammer busters. Razor, wild, and dead shot. I will happily dupe all of them for you
---
Vie Victis!
3 years ago#6
Cool down rate: 39%
Fire rate: 23%
Melee: 33%

+5 to Lock and Loaded
+5 to Quick Draw
+5 to Fill to the Brim
+5 to Hard to kill
+5 to Incite skill

Increased movement speed +20%
---
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Legendary Mod.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived