#11EvanW1109Posted 12/5/2012 12:09:58 PM
Oh okay, cool. Sounds easy enough lol.
#12defythestars11(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 12:15:25 PM
And its open!!!
#13trusso8Posted 12/5/2012 12:24:08 PM
Love to take a peek
PSN scarpachi
#14EvanW1109Posted 12/5/2012 12:28:02 PM
Okay I'm out, thank you very much man, that was very cool.
#15BistromathPosted 12/5/2012 12:30:26 PM
defythestars11 posted...
Go to BA menu, turn off bonuses then turn them back on. Leave menu, and game will auto save, then you can quit out to PS menu when its done saving.

I haven't done this either (so I could be wrong) and I'd like to when I get back from work (PSN - Bistromath85) but don't you need to drop all the loot you picked up after you BA save and before you exit to PS3 menu?
---
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This had made a lot of people very mad and been widely regarded as a bad move."
#16Red-Til-I-DiePosted 12/5/2012 12:30:37 PM
Thanks!
#17akantraPosted 12/5/2012 12:36:39 PM
Bistromath posted...
defythestars11 posted...
Go to BA menu, turn off bonuses then turn them back on. Leave menu, and game will auto save, then you can quit out to PS menu when its done saving.

I haven't done this either (so I could be wrong) and I'd like to when I get back from work (PSN - Bistromath85) but don't you need to drop all the loot you picked up after you BA save and before you exit to PS3 menu?

Yes. So after you pick up stuff from this guys room, you need to go into your menu, go to your badass ranking, hit Triangle to toggle it on or off, and leave the menu. your game will trigger an autosave. After the autosave has completed, just drop whatever you took or all your crap and quit with the ps3 button before the game can save again. This will return the loot to his game and you will have it also next time you load up.
---
PSN AlexKantra
#18defythestars11(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 12:36:45 PM
There's currently an open spot and no one in queue. Anyone else want to partake?
#19EvanW1109Posted 12/5/2012 12:38:39 PM
akantra posted...
Bistromath posted...
defythestars11 posted...

Yes. So after you pick up stuff from this guys room, you need to go into your menu, go to your badass ranking, hit Triangle to toggle it on or off, and leave the menu. your game will trigger an autosave. After the autosave has completed, just drop whatever you took or all your crap and quit with the ps3 button before the game can save again. This will return the loot to his game and you will have it also next time you load up.

Okay I didn't do this, but I can if you invite me back. Wasn't aware of that step lol.
#20defythestars11(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 12:42:33 PM
Naw, it's okay, all my characters and items are backed up. I would invite you to drop them if I had more people interested but have had only about six people come in, lol.