I can see this board slowly dying

#1SnovvbubPosted 12/9/2012 10:31:01 PM
Not that I blame anyone, this game got stale way too fast.
---
PSN: snovvbub
Hey Drake, what time is it?
#2Ceef275Posted 12/9/2012 10:33:41 PM
Yup. Not too much fun. Then again it is Sunday night
---
PSN ID: Carl--Hungus
#3Ajc6412Posted 12/9/2012 10:34:21 PM
I disagree the game is stale. I'm doing my 3rd character now and loving it there are some side missions and tedious challenges I dread doing but overall it's still as fun as the first day I played it. But to each his own. That's why there's more games out there
#4joker420alldayPosted 12/9/2012 10:36:02 PM
Snovvbub posted...
Not that I blame anyone, this game got stale way too fast.

the new dlc's need to come out to have something new to do for a little while lol i just hope that they add the new levels on this next add on they we will have do all that farming trading and dubbing again to match the new levels
#5codebreak1337Posted 12/9/2012 10:41:46 PM
Its building up to be the next diablo 2 LOD... you just dont know it yet.
---
Codebreak1337 on gamefaqs.com for video guides
Check video section !
#6Sector_7GPosted 12/9/2012 10:49:08 PM
they need to raise the level cap already.
#7codebreak1337Posted 12/9/2012 10:59:27 PM
Sector_7G posted...
they need to raise the level cap already.

raising the level cap.. probably ruined borderlands 1 replayability.

DONT DO IT ! notice the builds comming on this board 2k.. think diablo 2 LOD... trust the codebreak ;)
---
Codebreak1337 on gamefaqs.com for video guides
Check video section !
#8Vergil92Posted 12/10/2012 12:11:36 AM
I think people (including myself) just burnt themselves out on this game by overplaying it. BL2 was really the only game I played up until about late October, since then I've barely touched it, I haven't even finished the Torgue DLC yet.
---
PSN: Mr_Scott_Kennedy
#9bluechillzPosted 12/10/2012 12:33:57 AM
If they are only releasing two other dlc's then i think they should make the level cap a separate patch. We already have two and the games been out for a little over a couple of months. Currently people are just running around getting characters to level 50 so that they can find weapons with slightly better stats than what they already have five of. In a couple weeks the "getting to level 50" part will drop off.
---
psn:flamezooka
was shoveling the ps3's crap a feature built into the 360's design?
#10TallulahSoiePosted 12/10/2012 1:07:55 AM
speaking for me i'm over the game at the moment, but i will come back to it to play through as Gaige. i have.........6 games to play that i haven't been able to play yet. i played B1 for the first time before B2, so Borderlands has been about the only thing i've played for a few months.
now i'm playing my backlog.

i played as Maya. i did everything. got everything i wanted (for the most part. screw you Flynt!).
i invested too much time in it to replay it right now. i doubt i'm alone.

once you've beaten the DLC bosses there really isn't much to do if you aren't a collector.
i have no desire to play the same exact game as another character right now.
maybe if they had arcing and intervening storylines ala Resident Evil 2, but it is the same...exact...game for all 5 characters.
---
Borderlands 2 is turning out to be Borderlands MMO pre-alpha.
I didn't pay $90 to be a beta tester.