No seraph crystals?!?

#1theamdragPosted 12/22/2012 3:55:16 PM
Hey everyone. Thought I'd come on here to ask this, cause it's perplexing me something fierce. Last night, I solo'd both Hyperius and McGee for their side-quests. No seraph crystal drops either time. I just chalked it up to them not giving them the first time since it's in-quest. Well, just went back and solo'd Hyperius again, and well... No seraph crystals again. Anyone have an explanation for this? Cause otherwise, it's just a waste of money and ammo killing this guy...
---
Currently Playing: AC3, Persona 3
PS Trophy Hunter: 16 platinums (most recent Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward) , 2 100%'s
#2Godly_GoofPosted 12/22/2012 3:58:58 PM
Set to TVHM. Problem solved
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
#3Spider_ChaosPosted 12/22/2012 3:59:44 PM
If you're in Normal mode, they no longer drop seraph crystals. They only drop crystals in TVHM.
#4theamdrag(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 4:07:13 PM
Wow, that seems kinda unfair... some of us don't have the best connections or prefer playing single-player, so then it's pretty much impossible to get any seraph crystals, isn't it?
---
Currently Playing: AC3, Persona 3
PS Trophy Hunter: 16 platinums (most recent Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward) , 2 100%'s
#5Nikk_tha_DikkPosted 12/22/2012 4:21:06 PM
Hyperious and Gee, and especialy Petey Pete, are all soloable on TVHM with quest rewards and white/green loot only. I assume you've encountered better than green or white, so you can beat them all, it just depends on your level of skill and how good your build is. I recommend seeking advice, and self-reflection. People here are always happy to help.
---
"Don't pay it back, pay it forward." PSN: Nikk_tha_Dikk
Currently looking for: Inflammable Order (roid 38k, high recharge delay)