Black weapons...

#1Grimmjow222Posted 12/26/2012 12:23:39 AM
Finally got around to the ps3 now I DON'T USE THESE IN OTHER PEOPLES LOBBY'S because that would ruin the fun ...(btw this topic is stupid I know)
---
Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human. Kuchiki byakuya
PSN: mascarade2
#2Lord_Ka1nPosted 12/26/2012 12:57:30 AM
Wacha got?
---
PSN-Lord_Ka1n Add for BL2 and NFS:MW
#3Imit8m3Posted 12/26/2012 1:54:19 AM
Prey tell, what is a "black weapon"?
Is it moded with insane stats or something
---
PSN. YURMOM8ME
#4SmokeABowlManPosted 12/26/2012 2:57:44 AM
Modder ^
---
PSN: BlowTheDowja420
#5Grimmjow222(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 11:07:29 AM
Yes there modded but I don't use them often and I don't have a save editor/mod tool so I got them from other People and I don't think they want to be handing out modded gear and everybody having LF topics but I DON'T CARE so go ahead
---
Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human. Kuchiki byakuya
#6DrachenBarenPosted 12/26/2012 11:43:53 AM
People need to realize there's NOTHING wrong with modding. Even Gearbox is cool with it to various extents, and many PC games see very extended lifespans from having a very enthusiastic modding community.

What IS wrong is ruining other people's games.

You can be a modder, and still be respectful of other players and not ruin their fun by joining and being a jerk.

That said:
Black weapons are fun, and I've done my own tinkering.

I created a Slag Rolling Thunder grenade that explodes into a Quasar that also shoots out MIRV grenades.

Most of them don't work like you want, sadly, but I'm learning how the game reads the data the more I tinker.

I also don't hold onto this stuff for long, but the things I do like, I have a special character reserved that uses them exclusively, and no one will ever see this character in multiplayer sessions unless requested.
---
Formerly DXW131415. Updated Username with merger.
#7Grimmjow222(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 12:53:04 PM
DrachenBaren posted...
People need to realize there's NOTHING wrong with modding. Even Gearbox is cool with it to various extents, and many PC games see very extended lifespans from having a very enthusiastic modding community.

What IS wrong is ruining other people's games.

You can be a modder, and still be respectful of other players and not ruin their fun by joining and being a jerk.

That said:
Black weapons are fun, and I've done my own tinkering.

I created a Slag Rolling Thunder grenade that explodes into a Quasar that also shoots out MIRV grenades.

Most of them don't work like you want, sadly, but I'm learning how the game reads the data the more I tinker.

I also don't hold onto this stuff for long, but the things I do like, I have a special character reserved that uses them exclusively, and no one will ever see this character in multiplayer sessions unless requested.

Can I see it? But modded weapons are fun! I have nothing wrong with modding I love it!
---
#8pb3379Posted 12/26/2012 2:20:14 PM
Grimmjow222 posted...
Yes there modded but I don't use them often and I don't have a save editor/mod tool so I got them from other People and I don't think they want to be handing out modded gear and everybody having LF topics but I DON'T CARE so go ahead

You better not be passing around that modded gear I gave you yesterday
---
PSN-pb331979
#9Grimmjow222(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 2:26:22 PM
pb3379 posted...
Grimmjow222 posted...

You better not be passing around that modded gear I gave you yesterday

I'm not
---