Does the Raid Boss Glitch still work?

#1_AverageGamerPosted 1/10/2013 9:01:11 AM
I don't know if this has been patched yet, but whenever you enter certain raid bosses, like Hyperious the Invincible, the game used to scale every enemy as if there are four players.

I was hoping to use this glitch to help me farm for Vermivorous.

I can't check now because I have a very limited internet plan and can't afford to download the update until next month.
---
Dictated but not read,
_AverageGamer
#2Double991Posted 1/10/2013 9:49:00 AM
Can't you still play though? If you do get a chance to try it, you'll know it's working if you can pick up ammo even though you are full.

I don't think they patched it yet anyway.
---
PSN : Double991
I will kill anything and everything in your game because I am overpowered and cannot be nerfed.
#3_AverageGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 9:52:44 AM
I can play, but I'm currently on update 1.02, not the more recent 1.03.
---
Dictated but not read,
_AverageGamer
#4AtairPosted 1/10/2013 10:41:07 AM
I've got the most recent patch, so I can play online. I went and fought Hyperius once last night, but I mainly did it so that I could see if I could spawn Vermivorous. As far as I could tell, the Raid Boss 4 player glitch still works because I was picking up all of the ammo that I ran across when I didn't need any.

I used the Tundra Express Farmhouse, and I was able to spawn quite a few Ultimate Badass Varkids very quickly. I kept at it for about an hour or so, but I never did manage to get Vermivorous to spawn. I've only seen this Invincible five times in the past (playing solo with the glitch), but last night was the first time I've tried it this year and I was disappointed that he didn't show up

At least I got a Sticky Homing Quasar from an Ultimate, and a Bonus Bunny launcher from a Chubby Varkid during this otherwise wasted time.
---
The time when someone could have finally and forever closed shut the Flaws of Oblivion.....has long passed.
#5Orson1984Posted 1/10/2013 10:43:12 AM
I noticed you have to use Hyper and Gee to do this trick.

Hyper didn't work, when i tried.

I couldn't pick up any overflow ammo when i tried it with pete.
---
PSN K-lub84
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb4Nxhss-3c
#6_AverageGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 10:45:17 AM
Atair posted...
I've got the most recent patch, so I can play online. I went and fought Hyperius once last night, but I mainly did it so that I could see if I could spawn Vermivorous. As far as I could tell, the Raid Boss 4 player glitch still works because I was picking up all of the ammo that I ran across when I didn't need any.

I used the Tundra Express Farmhouse, and I was able to spawn quite a few Ultimate Badass Varkids very quickly. I kept at it for about an hour or so, but I never did manage to get Vermivorous to spawn. I've only seen this Invincible five times in the past (playing solo with the glitch), but last night was the first time I've tried it this year and I was disappointed that he didn't show up

At least I got a Sticky Homing Quasar from an Ultimate, and a Bonus Bunny launcher from a Chubby Varkid during this otherwise wasted time.

Glad the glitch is still present, but I'm sorry for your unfortunate Verm hunt. Maybe next time.

Thanks for the info.
---
Dictated but not read,
_AverageGamer