New DLC Big Game Hunt, Level 30 Minimum?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. New DLC Big Game Hunt, Level 30 Minimum?

User Info: phantom_blade66

phantom_blade66
4 years ago#1
I remember hearing this somewhere that the mimimun for Hammerlock's big game hunt is level 30, which is odd because none of the other DLCS for 1 or 2 had a miminum level higher than 15 or so. Can anyone confirm this?

Now my real question is, which new character to start. I have my level 50 siren and commando all fully spec'd and such but for this DLC I want to be able to level and grow.

I have a level 22 gunzerker hanging out, but his action skill and trees just seem lackluster.
And I know there's Zero and Gaige, but again their skill trees don't exactly stand out to me.

So putting it to all of you since you are a wise and helpful community.

A.) Stick with Salvador
B.) Try Zero (maybe the sniping tree or the melee/shooting tree)
C.) Try Gaige (most likely the middle electric based tree)

B or C options I'd need someone to power level me if that's still possible post patch. No way do I have time with work to get them up to 30 from level 5.

User Info: ddulmage53

ddulmage53
4 years ago#2
http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=215136 thsi says that it starts at lvl 30, and witchdoctor can lvl his boys up higher , as much as 7 more lvls
psn ddulmage
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. New DLC Big Game Hunt, Level 30 Minimum?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived