How to get seraph crystals?

#1Pink_a_DinkPosted 1/14/2013 7:31:12 PM
How do you get seraph crystals? The wiki says that only 3 bosses drop them; Hyperious, Master Gee, and Pyro Pete. Those 3 bosses are the ONLY ways of getting them? I defeated Pyro Pete the Invincible on normal mode, but he didn't drop any seraph crystals. Am I supposed to first complete the pirate DLC? Maybe that's why?
#2devak108Posted 1/14/2013 7:32:09 PM
Those are the only 3 bosses that drop them. You have to kill Pete in TVHM or no crystals.
---
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oyA8odjCzZ4#
#3Double991Posted 1/14/2013 7:38:39 PM
Yea, pretty much no crystals in normal mode. You gotta beat em the hard way.
---
PSN : Double991
I will kill anything and everything in your game because I am overpowered and cannot be nerfed.
#4Pink_a_Dink(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 8:49:14 PM(edited)
Crap on TVHM? :\ Is that possible to do with only two people? Because I only play with my brother. I know raid bosses need a huge team, but me and my brother managed to take down Terramorphous on normal mode just us two. This game only holds up to 4 players anyways, no?
#5devak108Posted 1/14/2013 9:00:36 PM
Pete is definitely doable solo or with a team of two just have to know what to do and bring the right gear. Using fire or corrosive weapons on him is useless so bring shock weps for his shield, then I find explosive weapons harm him well or non-elemental. Keeping him slagged up is key as he will take more damage. If one of you is Zer0 hitting him with that death mark is huge and makes the fight go a lot quicker.

Just make sure to always wash off the corrosive/fire damage on you after he blasts his novas. That will kill you quick if not removed.
---
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oyA8odjCzZ4#
#6Pink_a_Dink(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 9:23:35 PM
devak108 posted...
Pete is definitely doable solo or with a team of two just have to know what to do and bring the right gear. Using fire or corrosive weapons on him is useless so bring shock weps for his shield, then I find explosive weapons harm him well or non-elemental. Keeping him slagged up is key as he will take more damage. If one of you is Zer0 hitting him with that death mark is huge and makes the fight go a lot quicker.

Just make sure to always wash off the corrosive/fire damage on you after he blasts his novas. That will kill you quick if not removed.

Well when I fought him on normal by myself, I killed him with a corrosive weapon. Its the smiley face gun Moxxi gave me at the Badass Bar. It deals a good 1500x3. What I did was I summoned Death Trap which got most of Pete's attention, and while he was too busy hitting Deathtrap, I stood right behind him and blasted him with the corrosive assault rifle. And the way I'm building my Mechromancer, Deathtrap cools down really fast so I just sorta avoid him until I can summon him again. And this was all during 2 player mode, my brother wanted to exploit the fight by dying and really fast coming back in before I died also but the door was closed lol. Do you think my plan would work in TVHM? If I solo'd him in 2 player mode, playing with my brother would be sorta easier considering he uses a slag shotgun. I just don't know how big the difference will be in difficulty.
#7AlphusUltimusPosted 1/14/2013 10:51:03 PM
if you kill yourself after beating pete and restart the bar brawl mission you can respawn pete over and over again.
---
X360 GT: AlphaUltima
PSN ID: AlphusUltimus