I Like My Monsters Rare

#1jorgeammoPosted 1/15/2013 9:45:15 PM
This is the only quest that I haven't completed from the new DLC.

Has anybody found good locations to find these?

Thanks,
#2jaggstaPosted 1/15/2013 9:48:22 PM
That quest is annoying i went in the editor and put ReadyToTurnIn so it was completed.
#3keithschnurPosted 1/15/2013 10:18:21 PM
im actually almost done heres a helpful tip

if they dont appear, save quit and try again (it helps trust me)

albino skags - scyllas grove (bottom right on the map)
slagged spores - hunters grotto (randomly floating about near the lodge)
two legged drifters - hunters grotto ( almost always one around lodge)
pink boroks - hunters grotto (near the entrence to scyllas grove)
tailes scaylions - candlerakks crag ( take the first right and follow through you should encouter quite a few here)

hope this helps
---
PSN: selphiner
#4Double991Posted 1/15/2013 11:44:27 PM
jaggsta posted...
That quest is annoying i went in the editor and put ReadyToTurnIn so it was completed.

Dude that's just cheap. No really....

but thanks for the idea. I'm gonna reset my quests so I can do them again lol
---
PSN : Double991
I will kill anything and everything in your game because I am overpowered and cannot be nerfed.
#5whalewhiskerPosted 1/16/2013 12:20:44 AM
I'm somewhat close to completing this quest with Maya but I noticed that she has 2 new skins....so how will I get the other one? And do all characters have two skins too?
#6Tooz182Posted 1/16/2013 12:24:19 AM
whalewhisker posted...
I'm somewhat close to completing this quest with Maya but I noticed that she has 2 new skins....so how will I get the other one? And do all characters have two skins too?

Only Maya, not sure where the 2nd skin comes from, she gets one blue from the quest, and a purple rarity skin as well, it's white tiger skin.
---
[ NORFLEET ALL THINGS!!! ]
#7pops69Posted 1/16/2013 8:45:17 AM
keithschnur posted...
im actually almost done heres a helpful tip

if they dont appear, save quit and try again (it helps trust me)

albino skags - scyllas grove (bottom right on the map)
slagged spores - hunters grotto (randomly floating about near the lodge)
two legged drifters - hunters grotto ( almost always one around lodge)
pink boroks - hunters grotto (near the entrence to scyllas grove)
tailes scaylions - candlerakks crag ( take the first right and follow through you should encouter quite a few here)

hope this helps

helped alot. many thanks
#8TheAxeMurderer1Posted 1/22/2013 5:08:17 PM
I don't seem to have any spores in my game right now, let alone slagged ones.
#9Giles_DarkwaterPosted 1/22/2013 8:33:43 PM
For Spores, I found that the beginning area (The huge one) has two spores you can farm.

The first is near the Catch-a-boat station near the lodge (the station you went to at the beginning of the story and had to protect Hammerlock)

The second is actually not far from the lodge. Starting at the first fast travel station, head in the direction of the lodge. After you drop from the waterfall, you should see a small camp with some savages. If you go right at that area, you come up to a small area with some buildings. The spore spawns near here.

Both Spores start high so you need to look up. You can tell is a Spore entered the map, they give off a whining sound distinct to them.
#10RobotPirteGhostPosted 1/24/2013 7:32:38 AM
Giles_Darkwater posted...
For Spores, I found that the beginning area (The huge one) has two spores you can farm.

The first is near the Catch-a-boat station near the lodge (the station you went to at the beginning of the story and had to protect Hammerlock)

The second is actually not far from the lodge. Starting at the first fast travel station, head in the direction of the lodge. After you drop from the waterfall, you should see a small camp with some savages. If you go right at that area, you come up to a small area with some buildings. The spore spawns near here.

Both Spores start high so you need to look up. You can tell is a Spore entered the map, they give off a whining sound distinct to them.

There are also 2 that spawn on top of the broken overpasses. One is by the exit from the Station area and the other is over the gate that leads to the upper area (where the bloodthirsty Borok is found). And if you take the elevator up to this area and turn around there are usually 1 or two floating over there. I found that you have to get fairly close to the spawn points for them to appear (and the ones on the overpasses get stuck sometimes).
---
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)