"Follow the glow" urine tracks quest...is it glitched? Where the heck are they!?

#1GreenKnight127Posted 1/16/2013 4:16:18 PM
The quest where you are going to hunt down and kill the skag that peed on Claptrap's belongings....

You need to find the first set of tracks, and it seems to be in the cave near the entrance to the area....

And yes, before you even ask, I realize Claptrap mentioned something about skag urine only being visible at night. Well, I waited a long time for the days to change....and nothing is appearing.

The terrain is a little confusing in this particular area....is there some area above or below that the nav point is confusing me with?

I'm totally stuck here.

Where are those damn tracks!?>
---
Cheetah Yee-HT Skip-OT no tso-p tsum ooh sen-o eht era s11ort Tenner-ettni laer eht.
#2Spider_ChaosPosted 1/16/2013 4:24:23 PM(edited)
You have to wait till night to see them... For some odd reason, skags like to eat glow sticks or something...
#3jorgeammoPosted 1/16/2013 4:24:07 PM
I don't know if it was night, or not when I completed the mission but the pee pee is on specific items like the boom box, the televisions, etc. some of them weren't even glowing. It didn't seem to matter because when we clicked on them the mission accepted them anyways. As for the trail of pee look for the huge yellow splotches on the walls and on the floor that kind of look like paint splatter.
#4GreenKnight127(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 4:33:33 PM
Bah! Nevermind. Found it.

It was the stupid elevation thingie.

Gotta go waaay round about and down. There is a level below. It's the entrance door to the next area. Arldonton or something weird.

You never actually even find tracks. You just go down this path and the quest continues.

Such a misleading nav point!
---
Cheetah Yee-HT Skip-OT no tso-p tsum ooh sen-o eht era s11ort Tenner-ettni laer eht.