Jackenstein the Impossible

#1Brycefj93Posted 1/16/2013 8:44:21 PM
I currently cannot beat Jackenstein, and I'm having a hell of a time trying to get him past half health. I've seen someone take him down within a minute on youtube, and i've been doing the same crap he was, with commando as well, and same lvl as him. I have a gun that has a similar damage output, however his health DOES NOT DROP!!!

However when i decided to go suicidal on him, his health dropped just like i destroyed one of the cylinders, when he clearly didn't have one on him. I didn't see that in the video. I am in TVHM, which is what he probably was in as well.

Anyone got ANY ideas as to why I can't kill him?
#2Tooz182Posted 1/16/2013 8:48:04 PM
Are you waiting til he jumps back to the ground? When he's on the building the shield prevents him from taking direct damage.

Also when he's on the building he will summon a short wave of robots. Are you smashing all of them?
---
[ NORFLEET ALL THINGS!!! ]
#3DrachenBarenPosted 1/16/2013 8:49:01 PM
I used the Twister on him. It seemed like I was able to make contact with his weak points on a regular basis with that gun.
---
Formerly DXW131415. Updated Username with merger.
#4SeerelaiPosted 1/16/2013 8:53:45 PM
Yeah.. it's a tricky crit spot.. once you take out his cylinders you gotta keep unloading ammo into his chest * where he's spitting lightning from.. eventually that will blow up and you will be the champion
---
'' Shoot me in the face! IN THE FACE! ''
#5Brycefj93(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 8:54:33 PM
You're testing my intelligence. Yes I've waited for him to come down from the building, I know what a shield looks like. Yes I kill every robot that appears, both cylinders are gone from his back. However his health does not drop like I saw in this youtube video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaE4pJbtrhA I have a sub that does the same amount and i take care of the robots my own corrosive way.
#6ednizarPosted 1/16/2013 8:55:47 PM
He is quite hard but not entirely impossible. I used a b*tch to kill him as his crit spots are quite hard to hit sometimes.
---
Pedig edhellen?
#7Brycefj93(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 9:42:37 PM
Update:

I have killed him finally. I used a Filled Gatling Gun that does 9607x3 per shot with a 20 bullet mag. I distracted him with the turret and as soon as he started spewing electricity, I ran up to him and started pumping mag after mag into his face. Not five seconds after he started on the electricity, he was dead. 10 deaths and a million dollars later, he is dead!
#8SeerelaiPosted 1/16/2013 9:44:21 PM
Brycefj93 posted...
Update:

I have killed him finally. I used a Filled Gatling Gun that does 9607x3 per shot with a 20 bullet mag. I distracted him with the turret and as soon as he started spewing electricity, I ran up to him and started pumping mag after mag into his face. Not five seconds after he started on the electricity, he was dead. 10 deaths and a million dollars later, he is dead!

I know dat feel.
---
'' Shoot me in the face! IN THE FACE! ''
#9Brycefj93(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 9:48:39 PM
What's weird is that when I looted, I ended up finding another Filled Gatling Gun. The exact gun I used to kill the damn thing. Imagine a gunzerk with those gat's. That'd be pretty neat.
#10Tooz182Posted 1/16/2013 10:33:06 PM
Brycefj93 posted...
You're testing my intelligence. Yes I've waited for him to come down from the building, I know what a shield looks like. Yes I kill every robot that appears, both cylinders are gone from his back. However his health does not drop like I saw in this youtube video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaE4pJbtrhA I have a sub that does the same amount and i take care of the robots my own corrosive way.

My apologies. I just wasn't sure the problem you were having. I used a Practicable Slow Hand (slag) and was doing constant and significant damage with little to no pinpoint aiming.
---
[ NORFLEET ALL THINGS!!! ]