Could someone post a video of a high movement speed Maya?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Could someone post a video of a high movement speed Maya?

User Info: JuicyBox

JuicyBox
4 years ago#1
I wondering how its like I couldnt find a video on it. I dont need a tutorial on I just wanna see how its like. One question though I hear a lot about haveing like high movement speed full time is that possible? Just like without doing anything?
I like my portable juice in a box.
PSN:XxSightxX If you add me please say from what post it was from I post a lot of stuff it helps me out.Playing BO2 and BL2

User Info: DrachenBaren

DrachenBaren
4 years ago#2
Rough Rider and Fleet with Fleet mod would give you more than double speed always.
Formerly DXW131415. Updated Username with merger.

User Info: Raptor715

Raptor715
4 years ago#3
Actually I haven't uploaded anything on Youtube in a few weeks I think this would be pretty cool. I post the link up in this topic.
PSN/GT Mythodix

JuicyBox
4 years ago#4
Cool I'll be looking forward to it!
PSN:XxSightxX If you add me please say from what post it was from I post a lot of stuff it helps me out.Playing BO2 and BL2

User Info: notamonkey

notamonkey
4 years ago#5
you gonna use the +22 modded mod?
270% movement increase
Site: mugenmonkey.com
PSN: thedarkgear

JuicyBox
4 years ago#6
notamonkey posted...
270% movement increase

I havent really touched my siren its only lv 3 and I dont use modded items :P

User Info: russellbaldwin

russellbaldwin
4 years ago#7
JuicyBox posted...
notamonkey posted...
270% movement increase

I havent really touched my siren its only lv 3 and I dont use modded items :P

Better not join any loot parties then. :) half the gear is modded, even though they have legit stats.
PSN = russellbald

JuicyBox
4 years ago#8
Ehhh let me rephase that...what I ment was modded such as black weapons and items that dont have normal stats that the game doesnt normally generate or wasnt ment to

User Info: jeraste717

jeraste717
4 years ago#9
melee siren, love thumper shield stays depleted for extended periods, deals explosive damage on melees which can heal you with rubi equipped, as can ruin, phoenix, any grenades.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0lCZ68Y5mw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
wait, what? psn: jeraste717

User Info: Raptor715

Raptor715
4 years ago#10
55 minutes left uploading. I showed the modded banshee and the regular legit banshee
PSN/GT Mythodix
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Could someone post a video of a high movement speed Maya?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived