-- Tuesday Night Loot Party --

#21Thanatos6293Posted 1/22/2013 7:03:07 PM
Yay for a mini shout out :P

If everyone follows what he said this should be a very fruitful en devour
---
PSN: Thanatos6293
#22theriverlife(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 7:06:25 PM
MrBlackv1 posted...
I tried to do the toggle Bad Ass points bonus stats thing but it just wouldn't trigger a save. I didn't want to compromise your loot party so I just ended up dropping everything and quitting. But thanks anyways.

Go to your bad ass points menu and press TRIANGLE once. Press CIRCLE to exit the menu. You will see the save icon flash on your screen, it definitely works, feel free to re-enter and try again.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/e6f51l.jpg
#23heavyd_092Posted 1/22/2013 7:07:50 PM
MrBlackv1 posted...
I tried to do the toggle Bad Ass points bonus stats thing but it just wouldn't trigger a save. I didn't want to compromise your loot party so I just ended up dropping everything and quitting. But thanks anyways.

Once you toggle you have to leave the menu. Icon shows go back in and drop and then dashboard. Hope that helps for next time
#24SycoTEXANPosted 1/22/2013 7:10:04 PM
Thanks again for the loot! Got a backpack full of heads I didn't have.
---
PSN= SycoTEXAN
#25SagesSMNIIPosted 1/22/2013 7:13:06 PM
Ohhh, last loot party was amazing. :D Friend invite sent and now I wait.
---
PSN: SagesSMN
#26MrBlackv1Posted 1/22/2013 7:14:22 PM
That was my problem, I wasn't hitting circle. Thanks guys.
#27MrWaffleMakerPosted 1/22/2013 7:19:09 PM
Is it still going on?
#28PiecrapPosted 1/22/2013 7:21:38 PM
Heads and skins too!? Best. Party. Ever. Can't wait to join in :D
#29theriverlife(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 7:29:41 PM
Some of you guys are making this so unbelievably difficult.

READ THE WHOLE POST.
READ THE WHOLE POST.
READ THE WHOLE POST.
READ THE WHOLE POST.
READ THE WHOLE POST.
READ THE WHOLE POST.

I know some of you guys have been in on this before, but I changed the instructions a bit so you need to read it again.

There's at least two people that I have rejected friend requests from 5 consecutive times. It's by no means me being a jerk about this. Just read the instructions carefully and you will /facepalm @ yourself, correct your friend request, and then you can enjoy mass quantities of loot.

MrWaffleMaker posted...
Is it still going on?

Yes it is.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/e6f51l.jpg
#30JuicyBoxPosted 1/22/2013 7:38:46 PM(edited)
Nice loot party my 2nd time around :) tried to find the dark knight skin no luck >.< but the other loot I got was awesome! I dropped them back in there respective piles it before i left
---
I like my portable juice in a box.
PSN:XxSightxX If you add me please say from what post it was from I post a lot of stuff it helps me out.Playing BO2 and BL2