Thank you once again.
#42Ryder3185Posted 1/22/2013 9:08:18 PM
Ok ok ill admit you got me. Lol I think I got this fr right
---
Psn:Ryder3185
Playing: Borderlands 2, Sengoku Basara SH, Jak Hd Collection
#43i_like_poptartsPosted 1/22/2013 9:09:25 PM
theriverlife posted...
I think there's about 15 of you guys waiting and I'm still getting friend requests.

I will likely leave my game up even after I go to sleep in a few hours, so just as long as you get your friend request in before then, it will be open until tomorrow morning.

You're so awesome. (*.)_(*.)
---
PSN: i_like_poptarts1
#44ZeoliteresinPosted 1/22/2013 9:15:44 PM
Is the party almost over river? I just got back on after watching suits
#45i_like_poptartsPosted 1/22/2013 9:18:19 PM
Can we join in multiple times to get what we miss as long as we dupe of course?
---
#46i_like_poptartsPosted 1/22/2013 9:23:02 PM
Gotta love when you make it to the loading screen and then it kicks you back to the menu saying there's no room. Lol
---
#47theriverlife(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 9:26:37 PM
Csmackay21 posted...
Can you please re drop some shredifiers and the assasins arachnoid head?

I added some Shredifiers only because I remembered that the character I did the initial drop with only had 1 on him. I also added some other weapons.

I can't add the head without restarting my game so you will have to wait for another time for that one.

skullkraken posted...
As always, much appreciated. Shame about the difficulties, but you can't really spell it out further enough.

/sigh

I thought it was pretty simple myself.

DelusionalName posted...
Thank you once again.

You're welcome!

Ryder3185 posted...
Ok ok ill admit you got me. Lol I think I got this fr right

Nah, being impatient and skimming when I kept telling you read got you. It's ok though, you got there eventually even if it did take a little bit of extra guidance. Haha.

i_like_poptarts posted...
You're so awesome. (*.)_(*.)

Just trying to help the community here. Hopefully you guys will all spread the wealth to others here as well.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/e6f51l.jpg
#48theriverlife(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 9:28:22 PM
Zeoliteresin posted...
Is the party almost over river? I just got back on after watching suits

Will leave it on all night, just get your friend request in before I go to sleep, which will probably be in about an hour or so. Also, do yourself a favor and read the whole post.

i_like_poptarts posted...
Can we join in multiple times to get what we miss as long as we dupe of course?

As long as you guys are duping the items, feel free to join as many times as you want all night long.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/e6f51l.jpg
#49reptar74Posted 1/22/2013 9:33:56 PM
hey quick question ive read all the rules and plan on joining tonights party but im kinda mad at myself for last night because without thinking i was picking up skins and unlocking them to make more room for guns i wanted, i did however dupe the guns i picked up by exiting out to the main ps menu but forgot to dupe the skins instead of unlocking them in your game, im very sorry for this and was wondering if i got blocked for it? i wont do it again ever and im sorry for any trouble i coused the other community members here who wanted a skin but i took it :(
---
PSN: meowmixplox
#50Csmackay21Posted 1/22/2013 9:33:56 PM
Okay thanks really appreciate it. I will message you on here or on psn (if I am still added) about getting the head sometime tomorrow. Again thanks for loot party.
---
PSN: Mapleleaf85