Thank's alot got lots of good stuff.
#62SThunder27Posted 1/22/2013 11:11:39 PM
Thanks man.
#63Divin3nT1tYPosted 1/23/2013 12:03:21 AM
Much obliged, thank you for helping the community friend :D
---
Love and peace
#64FamedMimicGogoPosted 1/23/2013 1:08:15 AM
Everything still seems to be going good, noticed you sent me a message saying "good job". I assume you meant it for somebody else, and to Thanatos, I apologize. I didn't have my speakers on since my gf was asleep so I wasn't aware of what was going on with that trade you made with me.
---
The basis-no, the very soul of mimicry is the ability to aptly imitate anything, no matter the situation.
Thusly, I will imitate your every move!
#65Imit8m3Posted 1/23/2013 1:45:36 AM
DontBeHero posted...
ah man i missed out, is this thing like every Tuesday's? If it is, that's pretty neat, just bought borderlands few days ago and so im looking forward for some new gear :D

Don't join a loot party until you FINNISH the game by your self! And in both play through1 and PT2!
If you see the loot that you won't be able to use till lvl 50 anyways, how wll you hold on to it till you are able to use it?
And besides, it WILL take away from the game itself if you don't first go through it yourself and get the full experience from it.

Trust me on this please, I love this game and I have been playing since the midnight release back in September. And it is great at addicting you to it..... Unless you already have everything, like me...... Trust me you will have a better time if you just do it yourself JUST ONCE!
---
PSN. YURMOM8ME
"Who wants to get shot in the face!"
#66DontBeHeroPosted 1/23/2013 2:05:55 AM
Don't join a loot party until you FINNISH the game by your self! And in both play through1 and PT2!
If you see the loot that you won't be able to use till lvl 50 anyways, how wll you hold on to it till you are able to use it?
And besides, it WILL take away from the game itself if you don't first go through it yourself and get the full experience from it.

Trust me on this please, I love this game and I have been playing since the midnight release back in September. And it is great at addicting you to it..... Unless you already have everything, like me...... Trust me you will have a better time if you just do it yourself JUST ONCE!

haha yeah that's true, im currently in the 20s of my level, so ill take your word and finish the game 1st, or at least im up to the point i cant excel further and need some moar firepower :D
---
PSN: DontBeHero
#67theriverlife(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 6:54:02 AM
You guys are all welcome.

If you got a message saying "good job", it was probably referring to you actually reading the post and getting it right, after I already denied your friend request before.

Also, a few people just can't get it. As shown in a few messages I got similar to this on their third, fourth, or even fifth tries:

"gfaqs loot party

Look man, I read the post, I don't know what else you want."

I guarantee that when you

actually

read

the

whole

you will have no problem getting in next time. The instructions are there to help this work better for everyone, not to annoy you because you have to take a whole 2-3 minutes to read them carefully.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/e6f51l.jpg
#68Spaceball65Posted 1/23/2013 7:33:22 AM
Any chance of a Wednesday night loot party? I'd love to check out what heads/skins you have as well as pick up a fire infinity if there's one available. The Duping Idea is Awesome. Thanks again for hosting these!
#69reptar74Posted 1/23/2013 8:13:00 AM
ya im would love a wednesday night loot party as there are just a few more skins i need left.up to you though river i know you have been up for HOURS doing this and i cant thank you enough.
---
PSN: meowmixplox
#70martialtheoryPosted 1/23/2013 9:25:09 AM
Man your the best. I waited an hour the first time to join but well worth it. I waited till 4 in the morning so that there was some empty slots and picked up some more stuff. Tired as hell but man so worth it. Thank you so much. Now i'm working on trying to organize my items with some mules. Can't wait to try them on some bosses.
---
PSN: martialtheory