Control core Angel room glitch? (spoilers?)

#1GG_ORDANPosted 1/22/2013 9:22:16 PM
This is my first time playing through the game. I got to the room to get the vault key, destroy the first 2 eridium injectors and destroy alll the loaders that show up. Then Roland gets stuck in midair where one of the bridges was, it also shows his name at the control panel, but nothing else happens. I've tried reloading 3 times and the same thing happens. Has anyone else had this problem?

Also, I had to reload the bunker fight twice because I had the glitch where it gets down to 0 health and sits there shaking but nothing happens. The third try was the charm on that one, not the case with Angel.
---
My latest conquest, Lambo Gallardo- http://s13.beta.photobucket.com/user/ciscrack/media/scan.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
#2Dear_AmbellinaPosted 1/22/2013 9:35:07 PM
Had it happen once, but I'm afraid alls I did was restart the game and the thing went normally.
#3AtairPosted 1/23/2013 3:03:56 AM
The same thing happened to me when I first went through this room back in late September of 2012. I had two Rolands running around in mid-air and it didn't take me long to realize that something was wrong.

I think that I just saved, quit, and reloaded, and it progressed normally on my next attempt. This has never happened again, and I've been back through that room at least nine more times during play throughs with five different characters.

I've also seen the shuddering Bunker on several occasions, and I've also had the game completely lock up/freeze up as the Bunker is going through its death throes. The latter happened quite a bit when I was farming the Bunker for its Legendary drops, but I haven't done that in a while, and I don't know if they've fixed it.
---
There's a battle outside and it is ragin'....For the times, they are a-changin'
#4GG_ORDAN(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 10:23:37 AM
Anyone else? I was going to give this game back to my friend today, but I figure I'll give it one more shot tonight. I've never encountered a game breaking glitch before, and don't believe people make that claim when they have, but this seems like it could be. There's no way out of the room and I can't proceed. I wish I had taken some other peoples advice to make a backup save on a USB and it's a shame they don't have manual save files that aren't overwritten by autosave.
---
My latest conquest, Lambo Gallardo- http://s13.beta.photobucket.com/user/ciscrack/media/scan.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0