Borderlands 2 General Help

#1Benwright2000Posted 1/26/2013 3:07:02 PM
Right, I have a level 40 assassin and I need to know if anyone can help me with any of the following things-

1. get to level 50 really fast and I mean really fast!
2. Help me defeat terramorphous and vermivorous.
3. And I need someone who can duplicate me or trade me:
Level 50 versions of- Bee shield, Conference Call, Legendary Class Mods (all of them of possible?), Terramorphous gear (all the stuff he drops- Hide, Teeth and the Slayer of Terra mod for assassin and other characters), Baby Maker, Maggie, Shreddifier, Nukem, Hammer Blaster, KerBlaster, Infinity Pistol, Hive, Deliverance & some other legendary items.

Also if you only have 1 of the item I could duplicate it for you so we both have the item. I know its a long list but anyone who can help has my thanks.

Drop me a message on PS3 telling me you can help or post how you can help on this topic.

PSN- benjy2000
#2Saint0warPosted 1/26/2013 3:10:28 PM
50 fast, have you tried finishing game?
Bosses, I'll do them when able.
Lootsplosion, I have more loot then I can keep track of really, add saint0war and I can get you most of the stuff listed.
---
Saint0war's Shack of Bits and Bobbles: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638785-borderlands-2/65285004
#3Benwright2000(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 3:13:05 PM
Ok I'll add you. i have finished on normal mode and I am playing on TVHM at the moment.
#4Benwright2000(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 3:33:24 PM
I will definitely be online tomorrow :)
#5phantom_blade66Posted 1/26/2013 4:35:41 PM
Benwright2000 posted...
Right, I have a level 40 assassin and I need to know if anyone can help me with any of the following things-

Level 50 versions of- Bee shield, Conference Call, Legendary Class Mods (all of them of possible?), Terramorphous gear (all the stuff he drops- Hide, Teeth and the Slayer of Terra mod for assassin and other characters), Baby Maker, Maggie, Shreddifier, Nukem, Hammer Blaster, KerBlaster, Infinity Pistol, Hive, Deliverance & some other legendary items.

Also if you only have 1 of the item I could duplicate it for you so we both have the item. I know its a long list but anyone who can help has my thanks.

Drop me a message on PS3 telling me you can help or post how you can help on this topic.

PSN- benjy2000

No to all of these requests because A) do you have any other characters yet at 50? If not, then get one there by yourself. B) You don't share why you're demanding all this stuff C) You make people message and request you to help you, you should be coming to them, and D) You don't say please once, just "I need someone to give me...."

So no to you. I hope you learn some manners and don't get jack squat from anyone till you do.
#6Benwright2000(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 5:09:41 PM
phantom_blade66 posted...
Benwright2000 posted...

PSN- benjy2000

No to all of these requests because A) do you have any other characters yet at 50? If not, then get one there by yourself. B) You don't share why you're demanding all this stuff C) You make people message and request you to help you, you should be coming to them, and D) You don't say please once, just "I need someone to give me...."

So no to you. I hope you learn some manners and don't get jack squat from anyone till you do.

Why message if all your going to do is moan like a baby! Its people like you that just completely annoy me, see I was asking a question just to see if anyone out there could help me out a little, and as for the manners you rude person-

PLEASE can you not message back.
---
Axton as the Commando, Maya as the Siren, Zer0 as a number and Salvador as the fat insane midget!
#7phantom_blade66Posted 1/26/2013 8:12:17 PM
Benwright2000 posted...
Benwright2000 posted...

PSN- benjy2000

Why message if all your going to do is moan like a baby! Its people like you that just completely annoy me, see I was asking a question just to see if anyone out there could help me out a little, and as for the manners you rude person-

I didn't moan like a baby at all. And just from the way you type you're either in middle or high school still. I notice you didn't answer any of the questions I posted. And you still haven't even said one please to the user above who agreed to help you. I have orange level gear I've passed on to other players before, they were all polite about it. You're just digging yourself deeper now.

How is demanding over 2 dozen legendary gear items "helping out a little" as you put it?

And you weren't asking anything. The only time you ever "asked" something (aka used a question mark) was in regards to huge amount of legendaries you demanded.

Don't get me started on all the grammar mistakes either. As a teacher, reading that was torturous.
#8AnyNamesLeft1Posted 1/26/2013 8:32:48 PM
Benwright2000 posted...
Benwright2000 posted...

PSN- benjy2000

Me me me...all I see there. How about a please, or a thank you, or accepting constructive criticism...post the topic again and someone might help.
#9Ryder3185Posted 1/26/2013 8:57:57 PM
Not to add fuel to the fire, but hell why not. I agree with what phantom points out 100%. I help out when I can, but when I get messages like tc's, where I feel I'm being treated like a loot wh$&e I just hit ignore.

Just my 2 cents. You can now hate on me lol
---
Psn:Ryder3185
Playing: Borderlands 2, Sengoku Basara SH, Jak Hd Collection
#10devak108Posted 1/26/2013 10:01:52 PM
Another lame gimme gimme gimme topic, so sad.

You know a good way to go from 40-50? Play the game.

/topic.
---
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oyA8odjCzZ4#