Anyone else STILL play the first Borderlands GOTY?

#1moonlithunterPosted 1/28/2013 11:59:42 AM(edited)
....Or am I all alone?
---
Basking in the red afterglow....

( Don't get me wrong, I love this game obviously, but after playing through with my second character I went back for nostalgia's sake and started playing Roland for the first time and am having a blast that Torgue would proud of! )
#2deltamustang_65Posted 1/28/2013 12:07:19 PM
I do, but that's because I got it waaaay late. I've finally gotten it mostly done except for a couple missions in Knoxx. I'd have started a playthrough 2 by now, but I picked up BL2 last week.
---
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
PSN: DeltaMustang65 GT5 Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/25743
#3Freefall_XPosted 1/28/2013 1:05:00 PM(edited)
I still play it, but that's because I jumped on the Borderlands train late so I'm trying to play catch up. Picked up both Borderlands last month and have been bouncing back and forth between the two.
#4DrachenBarenPosted 1/28/2013 1:09:34 PM
I think about popping it back in, but for some reason (in any game I play), I start to remember the monotonous things about the game just as much as the good things, and decide not to.

Sometimes I'd prefer preserving fond memories of a title instead of ruining that beautiful image of it by reminding myself of how many faults it actually had.
---
Formerly DXW131415. Updated Username with merger.
#5BokugoPosted 1/28/2013 2:52:05 PM
I do occasionally. I miss my Chimera and Orion too much.

DrachenBaren posted...
I think about popping it back in, but for some reason (in any game I play), I start to remember the monotonous things about the game just as much as the good things, and decide not to.

Sometimes I'd prefer preserving fond memories of a title instead of ruining that beautiful image of it by reminding myself of how many faults it actually had.

God i do this all the time as well. If i ever get the urge to replay a game, my brain just practically plays through all of it in an instant, and i get bored before i even take the game out of the case. Its very frustrating as I have wanted the Megaman Zero collection for the ds, but every time i think about buying it, Im reminded of all the bull I go through in those games despite the fact that its fun as hell. :(
---
PSN - Bokugo
#6Tattedgamer8Posted 1/28/2013 3:55:34 PM
Im thinking of playing again, i never had an internet connection so i couldn't buy DLCs
---
PSN - Tattedgamer88
Double the goddamn fun!
#7SpyDRfreeKPosted 1/28/2013 4:00:55 PM
Bokugo posted...
I do occasionally. I miss my Chimera and Orion too much.

DrachenBaren posted...

God i do this all the time as well. If i ever get the urge to replay a game, my brain just practically plays through all of it in an instant, and i get bored before i even take the game out of the case. Its very frustrating as I have wanted the Megaman Zero collection for the ds, but every time i think about buying it, Im reminded of all the bull I go through in those games despite the fact that its fun as hell. :(

My god, this is me exactly.
---
Users who like pie: 73 http://i.imgur.com/v7wt7.gif
Last movie watched: Skyfall, 9/10
#8jeraste717Posted 1/28/2013 4:51:32 PM
Ive been meaning to throw the OG BL in but havent gotten to it yet. Anyone who still plays the first, feel free to add me n mebbe even pester me about playing. Would definitely be down for some zombie killin, armory raiding, craw farming, etc.
---
wait, what? psn: jeraste717
#9Aherrera10Posted 1/28/2013 5:51:37 PM
I just unlocked 2.5 for all untouched dlc they should all be level 69 except knoxx for some odd reason but I've been looking for a reason to play this game again. Add me too if you like.
---
---
Psn bluerazorsedge
#10LargeLongSwordPosted 1/28/2013 6:27:19 PM(edited)
I still play it once in a while with friends, it's just not on my main playlist
---
Now Playing:
XXXCOM, AssCreed III, Mass Erect 3, Devil May Cancer