Dying in Borderlands 2 (Not FFYL)

#11eddybagelPosted 1/30/2013 8:35:17 PM
Out of curiosity, how many of you were playing solo? Because I played both Borderlands 1 and 2 solo and I died a lot more in the latter.

It seemed like a lot of the enemies were far too overpowered in 2 --especially the constructors that kill you in one hit unless you're a significantly higher level than them-- and there was no good way to power level because they got rid of the XP bonuses from the first game and replaced them with Badass Rank.
---
PSN: shinobiboabi
Preface every statement I make with 'In my opinion,' because I am tired of writing it.
#12mongopikisPosted 1/30/2013 8:58:41 PM
eddybagel posted...
Out of curiosity, how many of you were playing solo? Because I played both Borderlands 1 and 2 solo and I died a lot more in the latter.

It seemed like a lot of the enemies were far too overpowered in 2 --especially the constructors that kill you in one hit unless you're a significantly higher level than them-- and there was no good way to power level because they got rid of the XP bonuses from the first game and replaced them with Badass Rank.

If you mean the constructor ground pound, that seems to kill you regardless of level. That attack is just gruesomely strong.