Two-fer Shredifier?

#1RushFan123456Posted 2/1/2013 12:26:42 PM
I was just curious if the Shredifier could spawn with this prefix or something similar. IN MY OPINION the Slagga is still the best assault (fast fire rate, powerful and huge clip) type weapon as it fires 3 shots for the price of one. So I was curious if anyone has run across a Shredifier with this property or even one that just shoots double the bullets. I only ask as I was a little disappointed with the gun as I feel the Slagga still outclasses it.

Even if it doesn't exist, could a modder possibly make a version that does something like this (kind of like the CHOPPER without the drain the entire clip effect) that doesn't vanish if left in your inventory. I use Zer0 by the way, so it could just be that iI need a Salvador type character to utilize its full potential.
---
In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice. -The Grey Wardens. PSN: killuquiker
#2ElimRawnePosted 2/1/2013 12:37:13 PM
What are the stast of your version? My shredifier outclasses the Slagga anytime, due to its greater Mag and higher Firing rate, but this may be due to the fact that I'm a commando and he gets good bonuses if you use a non elemental Assault Rifle.
#3jorgeammoPosted 2/1/2013 12:47:08 PM(edited)
The Two-fer prefix is for Jacobs pistals. The Slagga is not an AR it is an SMG.

Vladof AR's only come in ferocious, rabid, skewering, swift, resolute, expansive, and severe.

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Shredifier/Variant_Chart
#4RushFan123456(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:42:19 PM
I don't know about the Shredifier (as i've ditched most of the ones i've found) but my Slagga is:

Murdering Slagga
Damage: 3412 x3
Accuracy: 67.8 (which is all a matter of preference i've found as the Infinity has a higher accuracy than this yet I can never hit a thing with it and this Slagga stays on target way better)
Fire Rate: 8.8
Reload Speed: 3.6 (10/5 in Fast Hands so this is negligible)
Magazine Size: 115
Slag Chance: 24%
---
In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice. -The Grey Wardens. PSN: killuquiker
#5ElimRawnePosted 2/1/2013 12:56:57 PM
Almost like mine. I have an accurate version, little bit less damage in favor of more accuracy.

Like I said, my non elemental Shredder is great, since Axtons Duty calls adds 25 Percent more damage to it and increases the firing Rate even further. Combined with Legendary Soldier I get ridiculous high firing rates out of non elemental weapons (Infinity included).

For elemental damage I have two Vladof Blasters that do the trick. Slag I use in form of Nasty Surprise Grenades. Works quite well.
#6RushFan123456(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 1:00:45 PM
Ah that's what I was wondering. Out of curiosity, what are the stats on that Shredifier? I don't think it displays with all of your BA points or skills, so it should look un altered.
---
#7ElimRawnePosted 2/1/2013 1:11:07 PM
Damage: 7984
Accuracy: 73.3
Firing Rate: 13.7
Loading speed 3.7
Mag Size: 74

My Skill Set sans badass points add to that: +80% Loading Speed
+50% Magsize (for a total of 114) (max is 140)

+97% Damage (Class mod + skills combined)
Firing Rate: +37%

If I would set a skill slightly different I could make use of Axtons Killskill and improve the firing rate by another 60% for 97 Percent total.

The High Firing Rate of the shredder is the keypoint here.
#8RushFan123456(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 1:19:04 PM
I will admit that is impressive. I'm curious how the two would hold up against each other if I give it another test. Since I use the Bee, the damage is exponentially higher. You wouldn't happen to know what the highest base damage the Shredifier can have do you?
---
#9ElimRawnePosted 2/1/2013 1:27:57 PM
If I add my bee to the mix the damage per second is insane.

As for another Weapon:

I used to use a Hyiu Muckamuck which had the same damage and crit stats as a Skookum one, but with an 11 Shot mag.

Now I use a Skookum Hawkeye.

With bee the best my Muckamuck could do was 576K Damage.

Now the HAwkeye 1013K Damage. More than a million, and that with a char who is not so much suited for sniping like Zero. ;)

Have to try this gun out on Zero yet, since my Sniper Build Zero isn't in the 50s yet.
#10RushFan123456(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 2:00:01 PM
Oh my god, it's insane for the Hawkeye. I keep a Tum Tum version for crits, as a body shot is kinda pitiful and a Skookum Cobra for long range, non-crit body shots.

By the way, anyway you'd be interested in duping that Shredder? That kind of damage is the highest i've seen yet and wanna test to see if it beats the Slagga.
---