Finally... :)

#1kinggoldfingerPosted 2/3/2013 9:29:34 PM
I just bought the game a few weeks ago, and I finally got to level 50 with Zer0. It took me about 50 minutes to kill Warrior on TVHM, I received CCC, and thought to my self, looking at the stats, that the gun sucked, and didn't know what all the hype was about. So I decided to kill Warrior again using my new level 50 legendary CCC, and killed that sucker in 10 minutes. This gun is freaking awesome! :)
---
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.
#2Raptor715Posted 2/3/2013 10:06:52 PM
10 Minutes? should of seen it before it was patched lol
---
PSN/GT Mythodix
#3AbyssalHeartPosted 2/3/2013 10:09:32 PM
I can kill him in under a minute.
#4russellbaldwinPosted 2/3/2013 10:18:38 PM
AbyssalHeart posted...

Care to explain how, or are you just being a jerk to the TC?

And anyone with good gear can do that. You don't get to officially brag on this board unless you've beaten a raid boss...with melee.
---
PSN = russellbald
#5AbyssalHeartPosted 2/3/2013 10:29:02 PM
AbyssalHeart posted...

And anyone with good gear can do that. You don't get to officially brag on this board unless you've beaten a raid boss...with melee.

400 million BA rank.
#6kinggoldfinger(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:01:38 PM
I was just commenting that I killed him 5 times faster with a gun that I thought sucked due to it's stats... Now all I need is an infinity... I've tried farming the Doc with my brother several times before getting to level 50 with no luck. Been looking around, and I'm starting to think that this gun will take me a very long time to obtain.
---
#7viserinPosted 2/3/2013 11:04:58 PM
kinggoldfinger posted...
I was just commenting that I killed him 5 times faster with a gun that I thought sucked due to it's stats... Now all I need is an infinity... I've tried farming the Doc with my brother several times before getting to level 50 with no luck. Been looking around, and I'm starting to think that this gun will take me a very long time to obtain.

You should wait till you beat the second walkthrough to farm him so that the gear will be level 50. If you didn't know.
#8kinggoldfinger(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:07:07 PM
viserin posted...
kinggoldfinger posted...

You should wait till you beat the second walkthrough to farm him so that the gear will be level 50. If you didn't know.

Yeah, I'm at 50 now and 2.5, so I'll continue farming him. Just thought that I'd get lucky and get a lower level Infinity. I hate spending money on ammo.
---
#9viserinPosted 2/3/2013 11:10:00 PM
kinggoldfinger posted...
viserin posted...
kinggoldfinger posted...

Yeah, I'm at 50 now and 2.5, so I'll continue farming him. Just thought that I'd get lucky and get a lower level Infinity. I hate spending money on ammo.

Lol agreed there. if you need anything lemme know ill be on in like 15 minutes and would be glad to help/dupe whatever I can help with
#10devak108Posted 2/3/2013 11:17:31 PM
AbyssalHeart posted...
AbyssalHeart posted...

400 million BA rank.

durrr
---
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oyA8odjCzZ4#